Masked Ruby Jane {JENLISA}

{Lisa's POV}
'Bam, for the last time, I am not going to some stupid stripper club with you guys! Besides, I wouldn't go even if you just went to a bar, it's awkward being the only girl.' I hissed to my best friend.

'Please Lis, Just this once, it's Ten's birthday, I promise I will never take you to a stripper club again. But technically you are gay, so you should enjoy it as much as us...' He replied as I pinched his arm after the last part of his sentence.

He started pouting over dramatically.

'Ugh, fine.'

I groaned in defeat.

'Yay! I'm picking you up at 7, be ready to PARTY!' He smiled happily as he turned on his heel and walked to his car.

Pff, I'm gay, so what, that doesn't automatically make me enjoy seeing a woman strip. Even though that does sound quite nice. And a hot woman dancing around a pole with music....wait no stop!

I'm only going because I can't miss my friends birthday. I'm not going to enjoy this.

I looked down at my phone, 6:00. I'm internally debating wether I should get dressed up or not. You know what, as the only girl and the only one who will keep her pride at a strip club, I will.

I turned around and headed into my apartment complex, before making my way into the elevator.

••••••••••

After going through my wardrobe about 50 times, I finally settled on some high waisted black shorts with straps, a cropped flannel jumper and some jewellery to compliment my outfit

I have only worn this jumper once, and never again after that experience. Every guy in the restaurant was staring at me, even when they were clearly sat with dates and girlfriends.

I felt strange and I didn't want to experience that again, but fuck it, I'm going to a strip club.

In fact, by the end of the night, I will probably be the only woman with clothes on, might as well show off my body.

After applying some Makeup, my phone buzzed.
IdiotBam: Im outside, traffic warden is walking around and I'm not paying for a ticket, so hurry the fuck up.
I sighed and I chucked my phone into my evening purse, and making my way outside.

As soon as I stepped on to the pavement, I heard a car horn, and Bam grinning cheekily inside his black Audi.

'Well I must say, you seem quite dressed up for this occasion that you didn't want to go to.' He said whilst leaning to the side and opening the door for me.

'Is it too much? Should I go get changed?' I asked him worried.

'Lis, you look stunning, but I don't think I'm going to like how the guys will gawk at your abs.' He replied.