Is It Him Or Me? {J.K}

'Yeri Unnie, ~please~ can you cut my fish for me?' I asked pouting slightly at my older member.

Instantly she dropped her fork and grabbed my plate to debone the fish.

'See! You are so whipped for her!' Wendy cut in from beside me, raising her hands in the air in the process.

'Ow!' I exclaimed, pretending she had hit me in the face.

Instantly, all 5 of my older members had stood up, each asking me if I was fine with worry evident in their voices.

Grinning, I slowly moved my hand from my perfectly fine face.

'So the correction is, you are ALL whipped for me.'

'Aish.' They all sighed sitting down and going back to whatever they were doing.

'Done.' Yeri said placing the plate in front of me again.

'Thank you Unnie.' I replied cutely, gaining a smile from her.

'Who allowed you to be so cute?' She pouted.

'It's not fair! She's not just cute! Every concept we have magically fits her! What is the secrets of the '00 liners?' Seulgi exclaimed.

Before I could reply, the bell of the restaurant door had chimed, signalling somebody else entering the place. I could hear the laughter of four familiar voices, but I chose to ignore them. But of course, my curiosity always got the best of me as I knew I had to look up and see if I knew the people.

I felt my vision go blurry as I slowly let my eyes meet the four people. And then, I met eyes with her.

My fork clattered to my plate, gaining attention from my members and her members.

'Why are you so damn clumsy?' Joy started to say, but was curious as to what I was staring at. As the elder members looked up to the door, they knew exactly who I was locking eyes with.

The memories came flooding back as I felt my heart becoming heavy.

'Let's get out of here.' Irene said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

Wendy pulled out her purse and threw a few bills down before standing up as well. We walked to the door, where they were, where she was.

BlackPink.

Our groups had a irreplaceable friendship, but I had history with a member. But, I never let that get in the way. My Unnies can still be friends with them, and I can still be friends with 3 of them.

I kept my head low as my members had engulfed them into hugs. They spoke for a bit before Irene put me out of my misery.

'We should go now.' She said, and I knew she slightly nodded in my direction.

'We should probably eat now too.' Jisoo said, nodding in Jennie's direction.

We were the only two that didn't speak throughout the whole exchange.

Probably afraid of the memories to come back.

But how come it's always the haunting ones that stick with you, and never the good ones?

Just as we were about to walk out the door, she grabbed my hand.

Stopping silently in my tracks, I turned to her direction, but didn't share eye contact.

It was just us now, her members were sat down, and mine were outside the door waiting for me.

'Please look at me Y/N.' The intoxicating voice spoke. Never letting go of my hand.