Trumpets {ChaeLisa} (1/3)

SMUT: Warning will label those areas.
{A/N: I love Bobby. Ok. That's all lol}
Bold is English.
This is Part 1 of 3

Lisa gulped not so subtly at the sight of her girlfriend on stage performing her solo set.

The way Chaeyoung's shirt rode up slightly at her shorts, exposing a small piece of her skin, her legs glistening in the light that made her look ever so inviting. Her blonde hair tucked neatly to the si-.

'Stop eye-fucking your girlfriend, Chicken Legs.' Jennie cut in from where she was wrapped around Jisoo.

'Stop clinging onto to your girlfriend like she's about to leave you, Dwarf.' Lisa replied flustered but sarcastic.

'We are going to need to talk about this nickname you know, because I swear I will lock you up in the Veranda as soon as we get back to Korea!'

'Yes, yes. Would you rather me call you My Super Mom? Or Super Small? It's up to you.'

Jennie glared at Lisa before slowly untangling herself from Jisoo to try and attack her like younger sister.

Lisa noticed this, her eyes widened comically as she slowly back away, raising her hands as a sign of surrendering.

What Lisa didn't notice was a very jealous Rosé staring at the two whilst waiting for Lisa to acknowledge her presence.

'Jennie! Unnie! Best Unnie in the world! Best JENNIE in the WORLD! Let's talk about this before you att-Omph!'

Lisa stopped her sentence midway due to the fact that she had crashed into a taller figure. She had expected to fall but the hands of the other person had kept a steady grip on her, keeping them both upright.

Slowly turning around the see who the mysterious person was, her eyes were met with that of...

Bobby.

They locked eyes for a few seconds, both of them being incredibly flustered.

You see, everyone in YG knew that Bobby had a MASSIVE crush on Lisa. Well everyone did, apart from Lisa herself. So the both of them found this little mishap incredibly embarrassing but for different reasons.

However, Lisa was quickly snapped out of her haze when two more hands, much more familiar ones, had grabbed her off of Bobby and she was now wrapped in her girlfriends embrace.

She widened her eyes in surprise but nevertheless returned the warmth to the slightly older girl.

'Aish, don't be so clumsy baby, you could of hurt yourself!' Rosé spoke to Lisa through gritted teeth and a forced smile.

Lisa quickly saw that something was wrong with Chaeyoung based on the sly glares that she was receiving but quickly brushed them off as soon as Bobby cleared his throat.

All 4 of the girls looked towards him, to see him scratching his nape awkwardly.

'I uh. I knew that you guys have a short break after all the solo stages so I came to say hi.'

'Nobody asked for your ugly face to show up here. Why are you even in America anyways?' Jisoo said teasingly towards her might as well be adopted brother.

'I came to visit my 엄마 (Eomma), and I found out you guys had your concert around the time I was visiting. And I just was so desperate to see you 누나 (Noona)!' He said the last part sarcastically.

'Also please don't tell YG I was here, he'll kill me for even going near you guys.'

Rosie just spent the whole time glaring at him. She was very much aware of his feelings for Lisa and as a result of this had a sense of protection over her girlfriend. Which in her mind included eliminating all pests to stay away from her.

'I couldn't care less if you got kicked out of here...' She mumbled lowly under her breath. It was barely audible but anyone could tell that she wasn't saying anything good about Bobby.

There was an awkward silence as Bobby and Rosé locked eyes, the older man becoming quite fearful under her gaze.

'Guess you really fell for me there, Lisa-ssi...' Bobby laughed awkwardly as nobody in the room reacted because they knew he wished that statement was true.

Lisa just blushed and looked at the floor.

Jennie cringed and Jisoo was internally sick, but the two eldest knew they should probably get their member away from Bobby before her girlfriend attacked him.

'Ahh Lisa-ssi come help 언니 (Eonnie) with something real quick.' Jennie spoke whilst holding out her hands towards Lisa.

Lisa slowly let herself go from Rosie's embrace as Jennie wrapped an arm protectively around her shoulder, not wanting the younger girl to end up any closer to the man than she already was.

Jennie led her out of the room quickly before Lisa would be able to suspect the tension between Rosé and Bobby, even though Lisa was like a bratty little sister, she was still HER bratty little sister, and nobody was taking away that little ball of innocent sunshine just because her girlfriend got into a fight with some donkey looking guy who crushes on taken women.

As the two women left the room, Jisoo was thinking of two things:

1. Making sure Rosie didn't attack the man, and,

2. Having a clear exit path if everything went wrong and she could get out quickly with as less damage to herself as possible.

'Bobby you should get back to your seat, the shows about to start again...' Jisoo spoke through a small awkward smile.

'That's a good idea.' Chaeyoung told him with clenched teeth and a tight mouth.

'Listen Chaeyoung-ssi, I-I don't want things to be awkward between us...' He said as he stopped at the door.

'Awkward how Bobby? Awkward because you have a major crush on my girlfriend? Awkward because you told her 'she's falling for you' right in front of me? No no, it's not awkward AT ALL.' She spat out at the man.

'Well personally I don't think she should be dating you! I can sense that she's straight! She's just experimenting! Soon she'll realise how disgusting she ever was for dating a girl!'

'Oh you did not just go there...you were raised in America not Korea, Bobby. I wonder how iKonics would react if they found out their treasured 오빠 (Oppa) was actually just a homophobic dick.'

'I can't help it when You. Aren't. Normal.' He spoke glaring at her.

Rosie took a few deep breaths, weighing up the pros and cons of her next move.
"If I punch him, then he will get the message, but then YG will ask him who did it. But, YG can't know that he was here otherwise he will get in trouble, but then Bobby will even more annoyed and will probably do everything in his power to get near Lisa."

'You better get the fuck out of here before I come near you.' She told him, quickly switching over to English as to not scare the staff, and to not get a scolding from Jisoo because she swore.

'I'd like to see you try princess. I can't wait to take Lisa away from you. Have her kiss me, cuddle her. Have her underneath me whilst I fuck her, making her moan way more than you ever could, like the little dirty whore she is-'

He was quickly cut off when he doubled over in pain, grabbing his area. Jisoo and Rosé looked behind him to see Jennie stood there, ready to kick him again, all whilst her arm was draped over Lisa's shoulder.

'Get the fuck out. Never speak about her like that again, the only whore around here is you, I've got so many stories of you trying to mess around with the female staff. If you don't want that going anywhere, then I suggest you leave this venue, and never come near Lisa or Rosie again. You hear me?' Jennie spoke, crouched down to his level, glaring at him with her surprisingly scary and intimidating eyes.

He nodded, scrambling his way out of the door.

'I can't believe I was friends with him, what the hell was going on in my mind...' Jisoo thought aloud.

'What's a whore?' Lisa asked as she detached herself from Jennie to go and get some food before the next set.

'Nothing baby, don't worry about it.' Rosie replied in the softest tone she could muster due to still being tense from her previous encounter.