BLACKPINK as your GF {1}

Jisoo
- Cute Cheek Kisses
- Flustered easily when you do something cute or seductive, or if you are mentioned in interviews
- Gets teased by members because of this
- Half submissive, half dominant
- Has definitely tried to top you from the bottom
- Big spoon

Jisoo- Cute Cheek Kisses- Flustered easily when you do something cute or seductive, or if you are mentioned in interviews- Gets teased by members because of this- Half submissive, half dominant- Has definitely tried to top you from the bottom- Big...

{GIF Scenario}
MC: So, a big fan of yours must be Y/N right? Her Instagram is full of you two together, in fact you have been voted Korea's Power Couple.
{Insert Gif}
Jennie: Unnie gets flustered whenever her precious girlfriend is mentioned!
Lisa: That's so true!
Jisoo: I just love her, that's all.
MC: Oh God, this is too cute for me. You must miss her?
Jisoo pouted at the camera, with tears welling up in her eyes. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jisoo as she spoke:
Jisoo: Look What you have done! I'm not meant to cry on camera but all you had to do was say that!
MC: {Laughs} Sorry, Sorry, but how long has it been?
Jisoo: Um, about a month now, but I call her everyday to make sure she's not done anything stupid.
MC: Can we call her now?
Lisa, Rosè, Jennie: Yesss!
Jisoo sighs and pulls out her phone before dialling your number and waiting for you to pick up.
Y/N: Hello Baby, what's wrong?
Jisoo: Nothings wrong, I just miss you
Y/N: I miss you too but you have a schedule, shouldn't you be in an interview right now?
MC: How do you know her schedule off by heart! (Cuts in from out of nowhere.)
The girls and MC wait for a response to the question.
Y/N: Because, I love her and I know she does stupid things when she misses me a lot, so I have to keep track of the idiot.
Jisoo: Really! That's so rude. I'm hanging up on you.
Y/N: I love you.
Jisoo scoffs And goes to hang up.
Y/N: If you don't say I love you back then I'm not answering your calls for a week.
Jisoo: Ah! Ah! Don't do something extreme! I love you, stay healthy ok?
Y/N: I will, love you baby.

Jennie
- Long Ass Makeouts
- HOT sex
- Dominant Queen
- Jealous whenever you have to do a slightly intimate photo shoot with others
- Backhugs for days
- Shows you off in front of others because she loves you and wants them to know that you're hers
- But can be a little baby

Jennie- Long Ass Makeouts- HOT sex- Dominant Queen- Jealous whenever you have to do a slightly intimate photo shoot with others- Backhugs for days- Shows you off in front of others because she loves you and wants them to know that you're hers- But...