That's My Girl {J.K}

[Mature Content will be marked at the start and ending of the scene. You can skip this area. It will be clearly marked.]

'Y/N, it's really not what it looks like!'

Mingyu yelled at me whilst I held his phone in my hands.

'Who the fuck is she Mingyu?'

I asked in a whisper, tears threatening to fall but I didn't want him to see that.

'It's...Eunbi...We exchanged numbers after an awards show...'

Dating an idol, I learnt to trust him with his job. But this just proves he doesn't deserve my love anymore.

'Get out Mingyu.'

'Let's talk-'

'Get out before I do anything to you and this Eunbi bitch!'

I yelled. He was taken aback, as I threw he phone to the floor.

'You can pick it up. You're good at doing that with girls, right?' I said in a teasing manner.

He sighed before bending down to grab said phone.

'We aren't through, I know we aren't.' He spoke one last time before leaving.

Letting the dorm slam shut, my sobs were escaping. Tears falling showing no signs of stopping, muffled screams leaving my mouth. I am never dating an idol again. Never.

••••••••••

I must of been crying for a while, my throat was aching and my thoughts were messed up. That's probably why I now find myself applying my make-up and getting ready to go to the bar.

Coating mascara on my eyes to hide the dark undertone form where I had been crying, I decided in my broken state that I was going to get over him quickly.

And according to my jumbled mind, the best way to do that was to drink.

A lot.

'Let's do this Y/N.' I said to myself in the mirror before shoving me phone into my purse.

••••••••••

'One vodka, straight please.' I asked the bartender, slamming the money down.

'Coming right up pretty lady.' He said taking the money.

Within a few seconds, my drink was in front of me, waiting to be downed.

Sighing, I lifted the shot before letting the alcohol burn my throat.

'Refill.' I asked the man who was staring at me.

'Fresh from a cheating boyfriend?' He asked.

'You must have been doing this awhile to work that one out.' I replied chuckling before pouring the fresh glass into my mouth.

'Vodka with lemonade please.' A familiar voice asked from beside me.

'Uh, of course ma'am!'

The bartender quickly accepted her money and had bought her drink within a few seconds.

She slid onto the stool next to me, analysing me face.

'You're pretty you know.' She said, her cat-like eyes scanning my features.