Celebrate 2 {P.C} ⚠️

I watched as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her phone intently.
'What are you doing baby?' I asked her slightly confused.
Before she could reply, the sound of my inbuilt speakers began playing 'Pillowtalk' by Zayn. Turning around with a smirk on her face, it was her turn to ask me something,

'You didn't think I was done with you just yet, did you baby girl...?'

She slowly crawled her way over to my lap before straddling me. Moving my hands to the back of my head, she produced what appeared to be handcuffs. Locking my hands in place, the music got louder.

Climb on board
We'll go slow and high tempo

At an alarmingly slow pace, she began to grind against my body whilst still straddling me. Placing her hands on to my shoulders for support, I felt the soft fabric of her shirt brushing against my stomach.

Light and dark
Hold me hard and mellow

Moving backwards, she suddenly pulled me forward into her, with my legs wrapped around her waist. Carefully, she shuffled us of the bed and placed me down on my room's chair. I felt the cold wood against my skin, making me shiver ever so slightly. Pushing my arms down, they were now trapped behind the back of the chair.

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together

Gently, she removed her shirt whilst remaining eye contact with me. This woman is trying to kill me. Letting the shirt fall, she revealed her red laced lingerie, which I was hoping to be a set.

I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you

Slowly, she let her fingers trace my jawline, before letting them run smoothly over my lips. Moving down, her fingers lightly traced my neck, down to my chest before she turned away and left a small gap between us. Unbuttoning her jeans, they fell as she kicked them away whilst staring at me.

So we'll piss off the neighbours
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears

Suddenly, she dropped to the floor and began to grind against it in time to the music. Her hand glided effortlessly down her body, stopping at her matching thong. I could see the dark patch of her underside and knew that she was just as wet as I was watching her.

Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw

Slowly sitting up to rest on her knees, she placed her hands down and slowly began crawling to me along the floor. Her legs would buck to the sides every few seconds, creating a slower grinding movement, she danced sensually and she knew it was driving me crazy. I longed to touch myself, and I squirmed against the chair trying to get out of my handcuffs.

In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking in and fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone

Snaking her hands up my legs, she hoisted herself up to sit on me. Trailing kisses down my collarbone, she held my head in place whilst she slowly moved her body against mine. I tried shifting so that her leg would move against my core, but she instantly placed a hand on my thigh, a subtle way of telling me to wait.

Pillow talk
My enemy, my ally
Prisoners
Then we're free, it's a thin line

Moving her leg, she had managed to change our position slightly, so than now one leg of mine was resting on top of hers, meaning if she moved forwards, our centres would be pressed together. Instead of grinding, she moved her hands to my chest whilst finding my sweet spot on my neck. Moaning lightly, she took this as a sign to continue moving.

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you

She moved forward so that she could now grind against me in a scissoring position. Her body flowed in time to the music and she carried on kissing my neck. Rosé moaned lightly into my neck, as I whined in pleasure.

So we'll piss off the neighbours
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears

She increased her speed as I moaned her name out loudly. I can see why she chose this song now, because for sure I will have a note on my door tomorrow. However, I don't know what it will say because nobody knows I'm dating, and I'm screaming out 'Rosé' which could be taken as a name or flower. So I don't know what that but of paper will say. My thoughts were shook out of my head when I felt Rosé unclamp my hands, letting them free. Instantly, I wrapped them around her waist whilst leaning up to kiss her lips.

Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw

'I'm close...' I whispered into her lips as she picked her pace up.
'Me too Baby Girl, just wait a second...'
She moved my hand and placed it onto my chest whilst making me grip it harshly. She moaned at the contact as she did the same to me with her own hand. My head buckled into her shoulder from the pleasure I was receiving all over my body. I felt her cum around the same time as me, the sound of moans mixed with the music was all you could hear.

In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day

She slowly decrease the pace of her grinds whilst leaning down to connect our lips. Letting them meet, her tongue easily fought and won dominance, and the grinds came to halt. The sex was over but the kisses weren't. All you could hear was our kisses now, the occasional breath up for air as she stayed sat on my lap, satisfied with the way tonight had gone.

Fucking and fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone