Pose {J.K} ⚠️

{Y/N}'s PoV

'Just sit still for one more second Y/N.'

The stylist told me and she finished applying my make up.

'Who am I even doing this shoot with?' I asked whilst I rolled my eyes.

'BlackPink's Jennie Kim.' She replied back.

My eyes widened in shock, to which my stylist laughed.

'I'm going to meet one of the most famous female singers on earth wearing this?! I'm showing like every bit of cleavage possible!' I yelled.

'Well, she will be in the same position, except for one the most famous Korean models!'

My Manager cut in from out of nowhere. I groaned in defeat as I sat back in the chair, waiting for the photographer to come and get me.

••••••••••

And here I was. Waiting for Jennie Kim to finish being fitted whilst I sat on a table in a club-themed photo shoot. Never thought his would happen.

'Whilst we wait, let's take your solo photos darling.'

The photographer said to me.

Nodding, I sat upright waiting for instructions on what to do.

'Ok, first I want you to look into the mirror at yourself, staring into your eyes with anger!'

The photographer exclaimed whilst walking towards me and turning my head for me.

I looked at myself, and raised one eyebrow whilst gritting my teeth with my mouth shut.

'Perfect! Perfect! Ok, now I want you to look lost, longing for somebody to come.' The photographer spoke.

'Well, it's your lucky day, I'm the somebody.' A voice said behind me.

As I adjusted myself, I looked behind me in the mirror to see Jennie Kim in an all black, lacy outfit. Fuck, she looked hot. I gulped quickly before opening my mouth to speak.

'I-'

'Welcome Welcome! Let's get this started!' The photographer interrupted me.

Jennie and I exchanged glances and she smirked at me for some reason.

'Ok, Y/N, I want you to lean your back against the mirror and open your legs out widely.'

I widened my eyes at the request but the photographer looked dead serious. Sighing uncomfortably, I opened my legs reluctantly as asked.

'And now, Jennie stand in between her legs facing her. Perfect. Now place one hand on the mirror and the other hand on Y/N's chin.'

Still smirking, she walked towards me confidently and placed her hand on the mirror next to my head, almost trapping me in a way. She grabbed hold of my chin and turned my head towards her.

'Y/N, lean your face closer to Jennie's. This is too sexy darlings!' The photographer said fanning himself.

Gulping, I leaned towards Jennie as if we were almost about to kiss. I could feel her breath against my face as she looked into my eyes. God, her eyes were like a cats, sexy and intimidating.

The camera clicked several times. This is such a daring position yet it seems comfortable.

'Perfect! Now Jennie Darling I want you to place the hand on Y/N's chin onto her waist and pull her closer to you.'

Is this photographer trying to kill me? Before I could say anything, Jennie pulled me closer by the waist, roughly.

Dominant much?

Just as I was about to ask the photographer something, I felt something pushing into my centre.

I looked down and saw Jennie's knee as I widened my eyes.

I would say something, but she was smirking whilst talking to her manager as if she wasn't doing anything extreme.

'Now, Y/N, look into her eyes like she has complete control over you.'

The photographer stated.

What! Fuck. No. No. No.

She coughed, trying to get my attention, as if telling me to do it. Something in her noise made me do as I was told, like if if I didn't that I would be in trouble.

As I turned my head to her, she smirked at me, staring into my eyes. The camera started clicking, and I felt her knee push harder into me. I squealed at the sudden feeling, but she kept pushing discreetly.

'Y/N, are you ok?' My manager asked from across the room.

'Y-Yes.' I said trying not to moan or make some sort of odd noise.

I gulped as my manager nodded sceptically at me. This might take awhile.

••••••••••

Well, I don't know how I got here.

I was sat on Jennie's dressing room table as she pushed me against the wall.

As you can tell, things escalated quickly since the shoot.

Back in this compromising position, yet no camera clicking away, and just Jennie nibbling on my neck.

'Oh god.' I whispered as Jennie sucked on to one spot.

'You like that Baby Girl?' She asked seductively.

I moaned as she went back to working on her mark. Suddenly she stopped,

'I asked you a question, a moan doesn't count as an answer!' She yelled at me and she slammed her arms down on the desk.

'Let's try again, shall we?' She said as she went back to sucking.

'Y-yes...' I barely whispered.

'Yes who?' She spoke into my neck.

'Jennie...?' I whispered confused, not knowing if it was the right answer.

'Good girl.' She mumbled and lifted my legs on to her shoulders, whilst pulling up my skirt.

'I love you how you had to hold in your moans  earlier, it was so hot for me...' She stated as she started rubbing her finger along my clothed core.

I whimpered in response.

'Why don't we play a little game...?' She said as she pushed my underwear to the side and started to stroke my centre.

'You're not allowed to moan, and if you do, I stop everything I'm doing right now...' She continued.

Before I could respond, she pushed a finger inside of me.

I exhaled loudly in pleasure as she smirked. She slowly started to slide in and out of me, whilst she bent her head down to my neck again and started kissing me.

I let out a soft moan, and she looked down at me, staring at me with her catlike eyes.

'I said no moaning Baby Girl, maybe it's a bit to harsh, I think I can help keep you quiet.' She mumbled before locking our lips together, starting a heated make out session.

She slowly picked up the speed on my core and I felt her hitting my spot everytime. My back kept arching, and I got goosebumps from the overwhelming pleasure.

Without asking, she quickly slipped another finger in whilst her tongue made its way into my mouth. My breaths increased and she could tell.

'Tell me what you want Baby Girl.' Jennie said to me.

'I...I want to come Jen..' I said in hitched breaths.

Smirking, she pounded into me with her fingers,

'Do it Baby Girl...' She whispered seductively.

'But this isn't over for me...'

She looked me in the eye, and bent down to slowly kiss my lips this time. We could be here for a while...