Dentist

Everlyn laid beside me taking in deep breathes and trying to regain herself. We were high on post-sex feelings,  our bodies glistened with sweat and the smell of lust hung in the air. I was so happy, I wanted this to be a daily thing, I wanted to it to be Everlyn who was responsible for my happiness. She rolled over and laughed once more before sitting up. I reached across and ran my finger over the smooth skin of her back as she pulled on her skirt.

"Better sex?" I teased.

She laughed again, she was in a good mood, it must have been good sex then. "Don't make me give rankings, Jane."

"It's just a question."

She turned around and kissed me, running her tongue along my lower lip before smiling into my mouth and laughing. "It's the best sex I've ever had."

She stood up and walked into the bathroom off my room, I watched as she did her hair whilst topless. I wondered how much sex Everlyn had actually had with different people, not just James and I. She'd be able to go down in the street right now and return with someone within minutes, but she wouldn't do that, she wasn't like me. The point being, she was stunning, so fucking hot, and she was wasting it by being with someone like my brother. She should be with me, we could be an outstandingly hot couple that stop people in their tracks.

"How many people have you slept with?" I asked.

She laughed and smiled, I don't think she knew I could see her. It was cute how she dabbed at her face warily, scared to ruin her makeup. "Um... not as many as you."

"Come on, estimate."

"Why? In case you're having an affair with a slut?"

"Yes, why else would I ask?"

She sighed and came out of the bathroom. She was silent as she pulled on her shirt and looked out the window with a ponderous face. "I don't know? Four, maybe?"

"Wow." I couldn't help but let the surprise escape me. 

"What?" She turned around to me.

"Nothing, that's just not many. Who were they? When were they?" Everlyn had always kind of been in a relationship even when we were 16 and it wasn't exclusive, I know neither of us really did anything because we were both hoping it'd become something more serious than experimenting. 

Everlyn sat on the chair in the corner and started pulling on her boots. I didn't want her to leave, it was making me upset watching it so I moved into the bathroom and started freshening up. 

"When I was 16, I lost my virginity to you. Then when I was 17, I had sex with Rudy Mills a couple of times at parties and whatever."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "I remember Rudy, he was pretty good looking even by my standards. I was so jealous when you told me about him, I went pissy at you for a full couple of months."

"Yeah, you were really angry that I was having sex with him but you wouldn't have told me that because then it could've gotten serious between us."

She didn't sound mad or hurt, but I couldn't see her face to really know if she was meaning it that way. I know that things could have been different if we both weren't scared about what it meant to be messing around with each other all those years ago. If we were teenagers today, we would be in a relationship which only close friends know about, but we weren't so lucky to grow up in a mildly accepting time. I came out of the bathroom and leant against the doorway. 

"So, who else?"

"Right." She looked back out the window and thought before smiling. "Oh! Dom Sambrillo."

I gaped at her. "Your hot as fuck Italian exchange student?"

She nodded cooly. "Yeah, house full of brothers absolutely frothing over her and who gets her? Me!" She leant back in the chair and stared at me as though I wasn't there, she was thinking about the curvy, delicious looking brunette. "She was so fucking hot. Rick was so dirty at me once I told him that I'd slept with her a couple of times."

"Couple!" I said, blown away by the information because Everlyn presented herself as quite innocent and straight.

"We were in the same bedroom, what'd you expect?" She smiled and stood up. "As much as I want to stay and talk about my past sexual experiences and how hot everyone I've slept with is, I have to go and wait half an hour for my computer to start up."

She kissed me on the cheek before heading out the door. She didn't give me the name of the fourth person she slept with because it was James. All my happiness that I had when she was in the room felt like it fled out the door with her as soon as I realised I was alone. I couldn't tell anyone about Everlyn, I couldn't post about it on Instagram, I was stuck on my own and it'd been ages before I knew how long it would be.