66) Adelaide Here We Come

"WAKE UP LIVI!" Yelled a voice, right in my ear. I jolted up, slightly disoriented from such an abrupt wake-up.

"Jaxon!" I groaned, rubbing my eyes and glaring at him. He was standing tall with his usual smirk.

"We're leaving in 40 minutes." He said, turning to leave.

"Leaving where? It's Saturday?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Adelaide dummy." He scoffed.

"Oh." I said, realisation coming flooding in.

When Jaxon left the room, I got up and changed into my aeroplane clothes. The flight isn't even an hour long, but you have to be at the airport n hour early, plus the airport is an hour drive from our house. And, when we get there, Willow and Jayden's house is a 45-minute drive from the Adelaide airport. So, in total it's about 4 hours until we get there, hence why I have to get up at 5am on a Saturday, on the first day of the holidays!

I was nearly ready when Hunter poked his head through my door.

"You nearly ready baby?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied, yawning.

"I'll take your bags down." He smiled, grabbing them from me.

I took a quick peek in the mirror and decided my hair looked fine out, then I headed downstairs. I was lazily walking down the stairs before two big hands gripped my waist and hoisted me up into the air. I didn't make a sound but slowly looked up to see Jaxon holding me. I tucked into his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was in too deep of a sleep to even remember being gently placed in the car.

"Livi, baby, wake up." Said a gentle voice. I woke up again and was met with Hunter this time. We were finally at the airport!

We unpacked the car then went through to check the bags in and get our boarding passes. Once that was all done, we had to go past customs and through security. Finally, we were able to sit down in the Qantas lounge. Since our mum and dad used to travel all the time, we were able to keep their memberships and have access to al the fancy places.

"Livi, are you going to eat something?" Asked Hunter, motioning to the bar full of food.

"Yes!" I said, my eyes lighting up.

"Not if I get there first!" Joked Jaxon, rushing to the pancake and waffle machine. Uh oh.

I quickly hurried after him, desperate to get some too. AS I was nearing it, I could see all the different toppings. Jam, Nutella, whipped cream, lemons, sugar and so much more! I couldn't believe how they let us have all of this and we didn't even have to pay!

After waiting for ages for Jaxon to cook his 8 pancakes, I finally made 4 for myself and loaded them up with Nutella and whipped cream. I also managed to find some chocolate chips which made a very good addition to the feast. When I got back to our booth, Hunter's eyes nearly burst out of his head.

"Jaxon, why did you let her get all that stuff?" He asked in disbelief. Meanwhile, I just sat there, grinning and stuffing my face.

"Not my fault! She's young! Of course she's going to want chocolate!" Jaxon scoffed, not taking his eyes off his own breakfast.

"Fine," Hunter sighed, "But enjoy sitting next to her on the plane. It's only 6 in the morning and she's already eaten a heap of sugar."

"Whatever." Jaxon rolled his eyes.

We stayed in the Qantas lounge for about an hour before we decided to head over to our terminal and get ready to board the plane. I was so excited and when we actually got on the plane, there were 5 packages lined up on our seats.

"Hunter, what are the packages?" I asked, getting even more excited.

"Not sure, but we're holding the line up so everyone get in your seats, then we can open them. Jaxon, Livi and me will go over this side and Lachie and Olli, you go on that bit." Said Hunter.

I ended up sitting in between Hunter and Jaxon. I tried to get Jaxon to give me the window, but he wouldn't, so I was instead stuck in the middle.

"Can I open it now?" I asked Hunter eagerly.

"No." He deadpanned.

"What?" I asked, angry all of a sudden. His face lit up and he chuckled.

"Go ahead." He waved his hands and rolled his eyes, so I immediately ripped into the package.

"There's a teddy bear!" I squealed, holding it up.

"Shush!" Semi-yelled Jaxon, slapping my leg. I ignored the dull pain because I was too excited.

"But there's a toy!" I replied, shoving it in Jaxon's face. He pushed it away then smirked.

"Baby."

"Am not!" I argued, pouting before going back to the package. There was a pair of pyjamas that came with an eye mask as well as a little box. "What do you think's in the box?" I asked Hunter, shaking it.

"I think you're going to have to open it to find that out." He laughed.

I opened it to see it was a mini snack box. There was a big Kit-Kat, a box of smarties, a bag of cookies and dry coco-pops. All my favourite things!

"Look!" I nudged Hunter.

"Yum." He nodded, except I could tell he wasn't over-excited about the sugar I was going to have, even after my pancakes. Hunt had this obsession with us being really healthy and trying to have a low amount of bad sugar. Of course he lets us have ice-cream and chocolate, plus we have pizza all the time. But some days he's just not impressed and would much rather us eat healthy. To be honest, it's kind of a wonder how the boys are all so muscular and I'm so tiny, considering how much we eat.

After the flight attendants went through all they needed to, we finally took off and I took the time to start my music. Luckily, we had Spotify premium, so I could listen on flight. Strange enough, the first song to play was 'Little Sister' by Chris Burton. I closed my eyes and laid on Jaxon's shoulder before letting the relaxing sway of the plane rock be back to sleep for the third time.

Adelaide here we come.