108) Breakfast

I woke up and was desperate for the bathroom. I was the last one to wake up and was semi-shocked to see everyone lying in bed, silently on their phones.

"Just going to the bathroom. Geez." I rolled my eyes as they all stared at me.

Once I was finished doing my business, I listened for any noise next door.

"They've probably already gone to breakfast Livi." Lachie said.

"Shh!" I yelled at him.

"No, Willow, we aren't waking them up. End of discussion. If you keep asking me, you're not swimming later." I could hear Uncle Darren tell her sternly. It was muffled but having Hunter and Jaxon around meant I had lots of practice listening to conversations.

"How do you open this?" I asked, trying to unlock the door.

"I have to get concierge to do it." Hunter said. "We would have done it when we got here but didn't for obvious reasons. Just go around the front."

I hurried out the door, struggling to open it since it was so heavy, then knocked on their door.

"I'll get it." I heard Jayden say.

"Jayden!" I squealed, jumping into his arms.

"Hey missy!" He hugged me tight, letting go of the door.

"I told you she would be awake!" Willow huffed. Uncle Darren eyed her seriously. "My turn Jayden!" She yelled. I jumped down and hugged her.

"I missed you! We're going to have so much fun!" She squealed.

"I'm so excited!"

"Hey, Livi." Uncle Darren hugged me. "How are you doing? Those brothers of yours being nice."

"Sometimes. I'm good, thank you." I smiled.

"Hopefully you can have a bit of a break from them this trip, huh?" He smiled.

"Daddy, can we get breakfast now? I'm starving." Willow groaned, flopping onto the bed, holding her stomach.

"I'll go wake up all my lazy brothers so we can go. I'll be super-fast." I told her.

"Let's go get food!" I announced. When they all groaned, I said, "Willow is about to die of starvation so get your butts moving!" Clearly, I was very excited. 

"Don't be rude Livi." Hunter said, coming out of the bathroom. I hadn't even realised he wasn't in his bed.

We took turns using the bathroom to change, and I put on a pink flowy dress which I'd bought to wear specifically for this trip.

"You look pretty." Hunter told me. I left my hair out but made sure to bring hair ties since I hated my hair in my face, especially when it was hot.

Once we were all dressed and ready, we met the others out the front, where they had their own mini-reunion and then we were finally able to go to breakfast. Jayden directed us since they had gone yesterday for the first time.

We ran into a few other families but mostly the resort was quiet. Most people didn't fly to Bali now from Australia. They went and saw family and would come in about a month.

I wasn't connected to Wi-Fi yet, so I couldn't send Noah or anyone else any pictures, but I took them anyway, so I could send them later.

Breakfast was on the top floor of the resort, looking over the pool, animal garden and the vast Indonesian rainforest. I had never seen something more beautiful.

"Woah." We admired.

"Selamat Pagi! Welcome to the Padma. Can I get your room number?" The lady at the desk asked.

"106 and 107." Uncle Darren told her.

"Right this way." We followed her to a large table on the balcony. We had a cool breeze and the fan right next to us so agreed it was the perfect spot.

"Olli and Lachie go with the girls to get food. We'll go afterwards." Hunter instructed. We had to always leave someone at the table otherwise they would clear it and give it to someone else.

"Fruit and cereal first." Uncle Darren said, before we could hurry away. He focussed on Willow so that she wouldn't roll her eyes or complain, which she didn't, so then we followed my brothers to the station. Hunter wasn't here to tell me what I could and couldn't eat, so I got watermelon and dragon fruit with some blueberry and strawberry yoghurts on top. I also added granola since it looked like it was chocolate flavoured. After Lachie had made a bowl for himself, he helped Willow get her cereal whilst Olli got his, then we all went back to our table. Uncle Darren and Hunter both did the same look at our bowls but didn't comment. They went off to get their stuff whilst Willow and I chatted about all the things we were going to do.

"We have to be at the pool at 3:30." She gushed.

"Why?"

"They run kid's activities and you can win ice cream!"

"What kinds of activities?"

"It says it in the booklet in our room. They did a race yesterday."

"Fun!"

When everyone had finished their 'healthy breakfast', as I had named it, we were allowed to go get more. Everyday we were allowed anything from the entire buffet. They had heaps of hot foods, but I didn't think any of them looked good for breakfast, and neither did Willow, so we steered clear of that and went to find the sugar. There were pancakes and waffles and so much more. Peanut butter, vegemite, Nutella, jam and so many more toppings were lined up, ready to be eaten. From what I could see, we had the options of French toast, crepes, croissants, muffins, donuts, cronuts and a wide assortment of breads.

We each got a pancake and a waffle, topping them with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and icing sugar. We had to take turns in holding each other's plates, but one of the workers came over and held our plates for us after we'd almost finished one.

"Enak! Yummy." She grinned at us.

"Kita suka sekali coklat. Enak." I smiled. I knew she wouldn't expect me to be able to speak in Bahasa. They never expected it.

"Wah! Kamu berbahasa Indonesian?"

"Ya, sedikit." I laughed. "Terima Kasih." I told her after we were finished. Willow also added a donut to her plate, and I got a chocolate croissant. We probably went a bit overboard, but I was hungry, and this wasn't a regular occurrence. 

"Geez, Livi." Jaxon gasped at my plate.

"Dibs not hanging out with you guys today. You're going to go crazy from all the sugar." Jayden laughed.