2

~
Nikiya
~

The rest of the day went by quickly and before I knew it, I was at home playing a stupid ass card game with Billie, and Nathan... the game was president or some shit? and of course, I was losing. Who was winning you may ask? Just take a wild fucking guess.

If you guessed Billie... you're correct.

At this point, I don't even think she's a real human being. It's like she came from an alternate universe or something like that, and it's unfair how much control she has over everything. She's just so... perfect. But then again, she's clearly not, because she was expelled from her old school...

"Niki! Go!" Nathan shouted, waving the back of his cards in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, u-uh, my bad." I nervously looked at Billie to see her softly chuckling while shaking her head.

Anyways, I lost again. Whatever... we saw that coming. I'm done with cards, I have homework, and better things to do.

"Okay, I'm heading up to my room. I'll see you guys later."

I caught Billie's eye, and a flash of disappointment took over her face before it quickly returned to normal. She hopped off the couch and walked up to me, getting real close.

"Can I join you?" She smirked, knowing she had me flustered as hell.

"U-uh, yeah!"

She followed me up to my room and we sat on my bed.

"So you got tired of losing, huh babygirl?" Billie said, her stare burning the side of my face.

"I mean, yeah, it's kinda boring when it gets predictable." I responded.

"Well lemme just warn you, it's hard for me to lose... I always win." She said lowly.

I looked at her with a straight face before bursting out laughing.

"What's funny?" She asked confused. I just looked at her and kept laughing.

She rolled her eyes before she started giggling too. Then we were just both sitting there laughing so hard.

We eventually calmed down and stared at each other for a long second before she decided it would be a good idea to break the awkward silence.

"You've got the cutest little laugh." Billie said, actually looking genuine.

"Thanks..." I couldn't contain my blush, so I was probably as red as a fucking cherry.

She scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek. Her lips were so soft and... perfect. Like there's literally no other way to describe her. This bitch was fucking perfect.

"I better get going," Billie said, "It was nice hanging with you." She smiled before leaving my room. I collapsed into my bed with a huge smile on my face.

I'm never washing my cheek.

~

My friends finally came back from their vacation today, and I couldn't fucking wait to see them at school. If you're wondering what I think you're wondering, then the answer is yes. My friends went on vacation together... without me... I guess you can say that they're a little bit closer with each other than they are with me... but no hard feelings.

I got to school and saw Billie waiting at my locker. I slightly sped up to get there faster... I mean I guess you could say I was excited to see her.

"Hey mama," She said, "I still don't know where the fuck I'm going."

I giggled a little, "Well, lucky for you, I'm here now."

We walked to our classroom and I saw my friends Ellie and Mara sitting together at the front of the classroom.

"Niki!" They exclaimed.

I saw Billie and Mara exchange looks as Billie looked her up and down.

We caught up a bit as Billie took her spot at the back of the room.

"Who's she?" Mara asked.

"That's Billie. She's new, she lives down my street." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"No way! She's hot..." Mara added.

I didn't know what it was... but I felt a pit in my stomach getting hotter and hotter...

Why the fuck am I jealous? Billie probably doesn't even like me like that, I have no right to be jealous...

The school day went by slowly, and it mostly just consisted of loads of flirting between Billie and Mara.

When the bell finally rang after last period, I rushed out of class, without Billie, all the way to my locker. I quickly put my books away and headed over to my brother.

"What's up your ass?" Nathan laughed teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, flipping him off. He just laughed in my face.

"Can we just go?" I asked. I felt my face heating up in anger.

"Niki... I have practice today, remember?"

FUCK. I just want to be in my fucking bed.

"I can take ya home, mama."

Wow, would ya look at that? Of course it's Billie...

"It's fine, I'll just—" I tried to say, but Nathan interrupted.

"Just fucking go with her, goddamn." He spat.

I sighed and turned to Billie. She put her arm around my waist as we walked to her car. This girl couldn't possibly get anymore confusing... and yes, it's safe to say I like her a little bit... but I do not want her to know that.

Her car is seriously something else. It's a matte black dodge challenger and it's sexy as fuck. The inside is really fucking nice as well.

"You're awfully quiet." Billie said, breaking the silence.

"Do I have to talk?" I asked as my mood got worse.

"Not at all, baby." She said nonchalantly.

We sat in an awkward silence for the rest of the drive, and when we arrived at my house, she asked for my number. I rolled my eyes, put my number in her phone and then left the car.

I flopped onto my bed and laid there in silence before my phone pinged.

Message from *** *** ****

~
a/n
hi i'm back or whatevuh