6

~
Billie
~

We were finally left alone by Mara and Ellie. We went up to Nikiya's room, and turned on some music. I pulled Nikiya into my lap, and began kissing her neck and nibbling on it. She breathily moaned, turning me on even more... but I stopped myself before I took it too far. I disconnected my lips from her neck for a second, but then rested my lips on her skin as she whined in protest.

"You're so needy for me, huh?" I said teasingly against her neck and then playfully biting it, causing her to turn beet red. I ran my hand up her left thigh and I could tell she had stopped breathing out of nervousness, so I quickly removed my hand, and pushed her off my lap rougher than expected, making her stumble a little bit. "Fuck, sorry."

"It's getting late, you should get home."  Nikiya told me, nervously looking down at her hands as she twiddled with her thumbs.

"Oh, uh, yeah... okay." I awkwardly stood up in front of her, and my eyes widened as I saw a dark mark on her neck.

Whoopsies.

"W-What?" Nikiya stammered.

"Uh, nothing, I'm gonna go."

I walked home, taking in the fresh air, trying to clear my head. I opened my front door, and was greeted by my dog, Pepper.

"Hey Pep," I scratched behind her ears before heading to my bathroom to take a shower.

I got into bed and checked my phone.

Message from 'kiya 🤤'

bil i didn't mean to kick you out like that
i'm sorry

it's fine baby, no hard feelings

are u ok

yea, are u?

i miss u hehe

i'll see u tomorrow :)

~

I carpooled with Nate and Nikiya this morning. Nate drove. When we got to school, I rushed out of the car to my locker, and I could feel Nikiya trying to keep up with me.

"Billie, wait up!" She yelled out of breath, catching up to me, "What's up, you haven't said a word to me yet."

"Sorry I just," My eyes widened at the sight on her neck. The same one from last night.

"Billie, what?"

"Y-Your neck... there's a mark." I said turning bright red.

"You're fucking kidding. Can you be more careful next time?" Nikiya freaked.

"How did you not fucking see it this morning, or even last night?"

"This is your fault, you're the one who decided it'd be a good idea to leave a mark!"

"Chill out, you can have a hoodie, I have an extra in here." I tossed her the brown gucci sweater.

Her eyes widened, "I'm not wearing that. I'm gonna ruin it somehow, that's just how my luck is."

"Just take the goddamn sweater, for fuck's sake."