3

Message from *** *** ****
hi baby it's bil

don't call me that-

okay sorry mama

😑

what's wrong kiya

nothinggg

it doesn't seem like nothing

you're just confusing asf

what do you mean by that?

nevermind billie.

hey don't be like that

I sighed and tossed my phone to the edge of the bed after changing her contact name to 'bil🥵'. I pulled out some math homework and got started. I was never good at this shit. It makes no fucking sense. The math I mean... I made myself some dinner and ate quickly so that I could get back to my homework.

It was around 8 o'clock when I heard the doorbell go off...

ding dong...

People really be trying me today, I swear to fucking goodness. I get up and make my way to the door. I open it just to see Billie standing on the other side. She had sunglasses on and she lowered her head to peak over the glasses, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Sorry Billie, Nathan isn't home." I said going to close the door, but she stopped it with her hand.

"Wait, Nikiya."

I rolled my eyes.

"Can you let me in, babydoll?" She said with... was that... concern in her voice?
Then I heard thunder...

I opened the door for her to come in, and she walked herself to the couch.

I can't deal with fucking thunderstorms so now I'm kinda glad she's here with me.

I joined her on the couch and she put her arm around me, her stare burning through the side of my face. She leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"So you gonna tell me what's up?" She said, followed by her brushing her nose upwards against my cheek.

My breath hitched, then I swallowed hard. "Nothing's wrong, Billie."

"Don't lie to me, baby, I can't stand liars."

Fucking DAMN, okay thennn...

I pushed myself off the couch and kinda snapped on her.

"Fuck right off, Billie, why are you even here, you literally invited yourself over and now you're tryna make demands in my house? that's not how it works."

"I care about you." She said calmly

"You don't know me!" I scoffed.