5

Our lips moved in unison as she swiped her tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it and her tongue dominated mine. I laid down on my back as she hovered over me and kissed me, lightly grinding her hips into mine.

She suddenly pulled away. I looked up at her confused.

"I-I'm sorry, I..." she turned away from me, getting off of me and groaned, "fuck."

"Bil, what's up?" I said, placing my hand on her shoulder, but she shook it off.

"Just give me a second." She said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I didn't know what was up with her. She was in the bathroom for about two or three minutes before she finally came out.

"Sorry, I think I'm gonna dip."

"But you just got here." I pouted.

She looked around as if she was searching for an excuse, then her eyes met with mine.

"Please stay," I begged.

She slowly walked over to me and sat next to me, placing her hand on my thigh. I melted under her touch.

"I don't know what I'm doing," She sighed.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her, as she looked down towards the ground.

"I've only ever been in a serious relationship once." She said, her eyes still staring sadly at the ground. "Not that we're in a serious relationship but... I want something more with you... I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing, or how to do it. I screwed shit up with my last girl and I don't want to do the same to you." She finished, finally looking up at me.

I caressed her cheek as I began to speak. "I really appreciate that Bil, but don't be too hard on yourself, yeah? I can tell you're really beating yourself up over this."

"Yeah... I just really care about your cuteass."

"Shut up." I scoffed rolling my eyes, before looking back at her again. "We'll just take things slow."

"Thanks for understanding." She blushed. She never blushed, it was always me blushing, so I felt pretty accomplished.

"Did I really just make Billie O'Connell blush?" I teased.

"Whatever..."

*

We were at lunch and I was sitting with Mara, Ellie and Billie. Mara was across from Billie while I sat beside her. Mara wouldn't stop flirting.

"Bil, you look so good today." She smirked, biting her lip.

"Thank you, baby."

Ouch.

So I guess Mara was her baby now. Splendid. Mara was blushing hard, and then Billie decided to send her a wink.

"I think I'm gonna go to the library. See you guys later." I said rushing out, leaving a very confused Billie.

Just as I was entering the library, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Message from 'bil 🥵'

you okay love?
read~12:36