Nara Shikadai x Uchiha Sayaki

"Sarada!" Boruto voice perked up Sarada attention who was sitting on a lake ledge with another girl that was lying on the grass.

"Hey Boruto, what bring you here?" Sarada look at Boruto who just sit beside her with a grin.

"Konohamaru sensei called us for a mission and-"Boruto stop when he notices the braided hair girl with blue dress that was lying beside Sarada, "Who is she?"

"Oh, let me introduce you. This is my little sis, Sayaki."

Sayaki open her eyes and sit up, notice Boruto who is sitting beside Sarada, "Who's that whiskered boy?"

"My name is Uzumaki Boruto, nice to meet you." Sayaki blink her eyes few times before nod her head,

"Nice to meet you too."

Boruto lean near Sarada and whisper near her ear, "Sarada, does she usually act this cold?"

"Apparently it's a yes." Sarada sighs and sound of leaves rustling nearby attracted their attention.

"Oh, Shikadai. It's just you." Boruto says as he notices the ponytail guy who just comes out from the shadow.

"Who do you expect then?" Shikadai raises one of his eyebrow when he saw Sayaki, "Who is she?"

"Uchiha Sayaki, Sarada little sis." Shikadai nod once before he looks at Boruto.

"Konohamaru sensei is searching for both of you."

Sarada stood up and look at Sayaki, "How 'bout you go back to the village with Shikadai?"

"Oh...wait, what?" Sayaki look at her older sister with tied knot on her face, "why should I?"

"You're still haven't quite master your ninjutsu or taijutsu yet. Someone has to protect you."

Sayaki crossed her arms as she glanced at Shikadai, "I don't need anyone to protect me."

Shikadai look at the girl as he sighs before he makes a handsign, connecting his shadow with Sayaki's shadow.

"What?" Sayaki look at the guy that stands in front of her in disbelief.

"Now follow me." Shikadai walk away while 'dragging' Sayaki along with him.

Boruto and Sarada look at the duo in disbelief before they catch up with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is Shikadai actually?" Sayaki asks Inojin who is helping Ino-baachan at the Yamanaka flower shop.

"Shikadai? What do you want to know about him?"

"Anything."

"He's from the Nara clan which mostly can manipulate shadow." Inojin says and he looks up from the flower, "I heard that he used the kage mane no jutsu on you few days ago."

"Yeah, he did..." Sayaki looks up and saw Shikadai who just walk past the flower shop, "I'll go first, bye!"

Ino look at the girl and bid goodbye, "Bye!"

Sayaki walk out from the shop and chase after Shikadai, "Wait!"

Shikadai stop and turn around, look at Sayaki, "What?"

Sayaki look at him and suddenly realize that she doesn't have any purpose on calling him to stop, "Um...I ...uh..."

Shikadai sighs as he continues to walk with hands in his pocket. Sayaki follow behind and the two of them were just walking on the street until they arrived at an open field.

"Why are we here?" Sayaki look at the older male as he lies down on the green grass.

"'We'? You're the one following me though." Sayaki blush but she only sighs before she apologize,

"Sorry for disturbing."

"I didn't ask you to go." Sayaki look at Shikadai for few second before she sits beside him.

"Okay, then why are we here?"

"Nothing actually, just resting my mind." Sayaki sighs as she look at the male that had closed his eyes, fall asleep.

Sayaki look at him as she think, 'geez, he looks good and...cute as well...'

Wait, WHAT?!

"There's no way...I'll never have a crush on him..."

"You say something?" Shikadai says with his eyes still close.

"Nothing, I just have to go now, bye." Sayaki stood up and was about to run but unfortunately, being freeze at the spot by Shikadai again.

Shikadai walk near and the jutsu that was manipulating Sayaki's shadow are also forcing Sayaki to walk near him.

Their eyes meet and Sayaki blush madly at the sudden decrease gap between their face.

"Sayaki, are you here?" Sarada voice was heard by both of them and Shikadai immediately free her before walk away like nothing happen at all.

When Sarada arrived, she only notices Sayaki blushed face, "Sayaki, are you okay?" However, Sayaki didn't even say a word, the only thing she does was clutching her shirt instead.

"Onee-chan, I think I have a crush now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So...enjoy!