Nara Shikadai x Uchiha Sayaki III

During the noon, at Yamanaka's Flower Shop,

"Eh?" Inojin looks at Shikadai in confused, "What did you just asks me now?"

The raven haired male sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I asked do you have any roses left? I need it for my first date."

"F-First date huh...wait a minute," Inojin changed his face expression from confused to shock, "Since when did you have a girlfriend? Why didn't any of us know about it?!"

"Just give me the roses, Inojin, how troublesome..." Shikadai sighed again as Inojin finally make a move to make a bouquet of red roses for Shikadai before passed it toward the taller male who take it with a smile, "Here's the money, and just keep the change, Inojin, jaana!"

Watching Shikadai's back that walked out from the shop, Ino who just come out from the back of the shop asks her son, "Why did Shikadai need roses?"

"For his first date."

"...Huh?"

That day evening, at Kaminari Burger,

"EH?!!! Shikadai got himself a girlfriend?!" Boruto exclaimed and Denki looks at Inojin in pure shock, "Shikadai-kun got himself a girlfriend..."

"MOST OF ALL, HOW COME HE IS THE FASTEST AMONG US?!" Iwabe exclaimed while Metal gripped on his fists tight. All the while the boys were still on the fact of Shikadai got himself a girlfriend, Mitsuki just looks at them all in silent with a smile on his pale face.

Boruto slumped down but recover quite quickly from the shock as an idea popped into his mind, "Ano sa, shall we spy on his date? You know, to look at his girlfriend'ttebasa."

"That's a good idea, Boruto-kun! With Shikadai-kun hiding such important thing from us, it's not someone who is in their springtime should've done it!" Metal says with fire lit up in his eyes.

When the boys planned out their 'spying' mission, Sarada and Chocho who was with them could only sighs.

"Boys are all idiot, aren't they?"

"...I can't argue with you on that, Chocho..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, Uchiha household,

Sakura was looking at her youngest daughter with a proud smile on her face, "Aww~ Sayaki, you look stunning!"

"Mama, I'm just wearing a simple sleeveless dress with flower pattern on it only, nothing much had changed."

"But still, you did look cute in this."

As the two still engaged in their conversation, Sarada walk out from the bedroom to the living room, "Sayaki, are you going somewhere?"

"Sarada-nee, ohaiyo." Sayaki greeted before she answered Sarada's question, "I'm going to a date today."

"Date? With who?"

Sayaki just smile, "Someone that I think you know well."

At the same time, at the Nara household,

Shikamaru was shocked to see his son who was wearing his shoes at the front porch since it's a rare sight to see Shikadai that early during their rest day, "Shikadai, are you going somewhere?"

"Ah, oyaji. Hn, just somewhere, I'll be back before dinner." Shikadai sit up and straighten his shirt before grab on the bouquet he put aside, "I'm heading out!"

Shikamaru looks at his son who had walk out from the house before turn toward his wife, "Temari, did you know where he is heading with a bouquet of roses?"