Nara Shikadai x Uchiha Sayaki IV

September, the month where the tree leaf started to change color and the weather has getting colder by each minutes, Shikadai was spending his day-off lazing around his bed as his mother had went to the Sunagakure for some business while his father was busy at the Hokage's office as usual, "Today's weather is good..."

'Ding~dong~' Sound of doorbell ringing alerted the Nara heir as he sit up and went downstairs toward the door, "Hai-Sayaki?" He opened and was shocked with the sudden appearance of his girlfriend, "Didn't you guys have mission today?"

"We finished it early so I thought of visiting you before my next mission come in," Sayaki smiled as she look straight into Shikadai's dark teal green eyes, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Of course I'm happy, it's just kinda shock to see you around the village since you always on mission." Shikadai stepped aside as he pulled on Sayaki's wrist, letting her into the house before he head toward the kitchen, "Want something to drink?"

"Jaa...cola?" Sayaki said and Shikadai chuckled at the girl's unsure tone, "Thought you hate carbonated drinks?" Sayaki sit down on the cushion at the living room as she answers the older male's question, "I did but sometime it's not that bad to drink it once in a while."

"Souka?" Shikadai said as he pours some cola into two mug and take it toward the living room before set it on the low table, sitting beside Sayaki, "De, why are you here today? I know that you're supposed to be on a guarding VIP mission now."

Sayaki look at Shikadai in slight surprised on how the male can grasped the schedule of her team mission before she remember about the male's father, "I was supposed but I asks for slight time to spend with you." She then takes the mug and sip from it once, before try hard to fight back the urge to burp.

"Why?" Shikadai asks and he drinks his own mug of cola as well.

Sayaki let out a rare laughter as she poke the male's forehead with her fingers, "Today is your birthday, baka." and Shikadai who was still kinda confused look toward the calendar that was hanging on the wall of the living room, "Ah...I didn't remember."

Sayaki look at Shikadai for a moment before she wrapped her arms around Shikadai's midsection from the side and buried her face on Shikadai's chest, attempted to hide her heavy blush face due to the bold action she make, "...tanjōbi omedetō, Shikadai..."

Shikadai smiled and hugged the girl back before he decided to tease her a bit, "Arigatou, but where my present is?" Sayaki lifted her head up and pouted slightly, "...I didn't prepare it so I could only give you this."

Before Shikadai can comprehend what does Sayaki means, Sayaki had straddle on his laps and cupped his face before kiss him on his lips, which rendered the ravenette into shocked state, never did he imagined that Sayaki who always went into nervous state when she's with him would take such bold action.

'Demomaa...warukunai...' Shikadai thought before he circled his arms around Sayaki's waist and kiss the girl back. But not too long then, he tried to run his tongue on Sayaki's bottom lips, only caused the girl to let out a silent gasp before stepped back slightly, which Shikadai just laugh at the girl's reaction, "Kawaiina, Sayaki."

"U-Urusai..." Sayaki look away and Shikadai lay his forehead on Sayaki's shoulder as he asks, "Naa...how long can you spend time with me today?"

Sayaki look at the clock before she answers it, "For about another 10 minutes left..."

Shikadai lift his head up again and cupped Sayaki's face to look at him, all the while caressing the girl's cheek, "...so, can I take another level up of our relationship?" Sayaki look at Shikadai's eyes as she continues to listen to what the older male said, "I don't want to make you felt uncomfortable, and that's why I asked you. If you still haven't ready, I wouldn't force you."

Shikadai can felt the tightening grip on his clothes at the back before he heard what had Sayaki replied, "...yoroshiku...onegaishimasu..." Shikadai smirked slightly and lean near Sayaki before kiss the girl again.

This time, he run his tongue along the girl's bottom lips again before he felt that Sayaki parted her lips slightly, just enough space for his tongue to make its way into her wet cavern and explore inside it, all the while running his hand around Sayaki's back.

After few second, Sayaki started to play along by using her tongue while locking her hazy onyx eyes with Shikadai's hazy teal green one, both exchanged saliva and breaths huffing on each other's face.

Sensing that the oxygen in their lungs is running thin, Shikadai back off slightly, not before place chaste kiss on the girl's lips, cutting the string of saliva along his way. Sound of panting was heard and sight of the couple catching their breath was seen. He looks at Sayaki's blushing cheek and panting sight, a sudden urge of wanting to ravish her lips again rush over him but he know that he shouldn't do that, at least not now, "...it's about time."

"Hmm..." Sayaki hummed a respond before she stand up from Shikadai and the couple head toward the door, after wearing her shoes, Sayaki looks toward Shikadai as she smiled, "Ittekimasu."

"Itterashaii." Shikadai said before he watched Sayaki walk out the house and jumped toward one of the roof and running toward the gathering point of her team. However before he could go inside the house again, a voice had called him from outside of the fence, "Shikadai!"

"Boruto? And you all, why are you here?" Shikadai asks when he saw Boruto and his other friends were standing outside the fence of his house. Boruto grinned as he lifted the cake box up to let the Nara see it, "Let's celebrate your birthday."

Shikadai chuckled and pointed the inside of his house, "Just get inside."

Timeskip after a while of preparing...

"Yosh! Now the preparation is done, let's start the party!" Boruto exclaimed and Shikadai just shake his head while looking at his friends had all started to enjoy themselves, "Well, as long as they clean up after this party is over."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END?++

OMAKE:

Shikamaru and Temari walked inside the house and surprised to see Shikadai was sitting at the living room while unwrapping the presents he got earlier, "Oh? Okaeri, tou-chan, kaa-chan."

"Tadaima," Shikamaru said before he sat down across Shikadai, "I see you had celebrated your birthday with Boruto and the others."

"Though the cleaning that comes later is quite troublesome." Shikadai said and Temari sit down beside Shikamaru before hand out some present to Shikadai, "This is from your uncles, aunt and cousins, also me and your dad."

"Arigatou." Shikadai said and continue on unwrapping the present before he heard Temari asks him, "So, how's your day today?"

"Quite good." Shikamaru asks this time, "Did you celebrated with Sayaki as well?" and this question caused Shikadai's cheek to burn, causing suspicious feeling to bubbling inside Temari, "Shikadai?"

"...I'll head to bed..."

"You're not going anywhere before you explained what had you done with Sayaki-chan today, Nara Shikadai." Temari said while dark aura was surrounding her, making Shikadai and Shikamaru gulped at the sight.

For Shikadai, today was a great birthday at first but it turn into disaster that night...xD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Soyeah~ahahahahahahahaahah, well, it's a special scenario for ma bae, Shikadaiwhose birthday is at Sep 23rd! I just hope you will enjoy reading itand probably give some of your comment on how I done this time! Oh and I didn'tset the age so you're free to think how old are they inside here ^^ Jaana~*weave handsign and puff into smoke*