Mitsuki x Mizutsuki Mizurin II

"It's getting colder by time passed..." Mizurin mumbles as she wrap herself tighter in her blanket with only her face was seen.

"Rin-nee, aren't you feeling suffocated?" Ryota asks as he swirling the kunai around his finger before throw it toward the target, "Yes, 10 mark!"

"Shut up..." Mizurin sniffs and suddenly, Ryuu sit beside her before hands a cup of hot tea in front of his twin, "Ryuu?"

"I made this for you, since you always been like this during winter." Ryuu smile slightly and walk away after patting her head, "Ryota, let's go."

"To where?" Ryota looks at Ryuu in confused as he picks the kunai off the target board.

"Nii-san treats you some dango, as we on it, we'll get some for Rin as well." Ryuu said and Ryota nods before he follows after the oldest among three of them, "Rin, rest well and keep warm."

"Hai~"

After gaining some silent, Mizurin sighs and looks up toward the sky, only notice Mitsuki who was sitting on the tree branches with a smile, "Mitsuki-kun?"

"Yo, Rin," Mitsuki jump down and sit beside his girlfriend as he looks at her, "Is it that cold for you?"

"Ah...it is since Suna still remain warm even when it's winter..." Mizurin sniffs and drink her tea, Mitsuki hummed a respond and looks toward the sky along with her, "Why are you here anyway, aren't you guys have mission?"

"We're done it already," Mitsuki reach his hand down toward the ground and a small white snake sneak out from the dark before went up his arms, "Beside, Sanko missed his mistress as well."

"Hehe, gomen, Sanko," Mizurin smile softly toward the snake as she said in a low tone, "I would like to touch you but the weather just too cold..."

Mitsuki looks at Mizurin as he let Sanko off and called out for the aqua bluenette girl, "Rin."

"Hai-" Mizurin turn toward Mitsuki, only meet with Mitsuki cold lips on her warm one, causing her face to heat up in a quick speed, "M-Mitsuki?!"

"There, you seem well when you're blushing." Mitsuki smile and Mizurin pouted as she looks away from Mitsuki, "Rin?"

"...if that's so...can you kiss me every day when it's winter?" Mitsuki eyes wide open for a second before he smirks slightly and hugs the shorter girl into his embrace.

"Sure, if that's what you want and Kazekage wouldn't after my life." Mizurin smile and snuggle toward Mitsuki as a small smile was on her face.

"It's warm~ even though you're basically like a snake."

"Just for you," Mitsuki smile and Mizurin looks up toward Mitsuki before she kisses his chin.

"Mitsuki, I like you, a lot."

"Hm, I like you too, a lot."

As the two were having their little date at the backyard, Ryuu and Ryota who saw this just smile and Ryuu looks at Ryota as he said, "Let's put this dango on the dining table for now."

"Hn."