Nara Shikadai x Uchiha Sayaki VII

At the Nara clan house...

"SHIKADAI!!!" Lion roar was heard as the younger Nara heir look up from his game toward his mother who was in rage mode, which means...something bad happened, "Didn't I told you to take Shinki and the others around Konoha?! Why are you playing your game leisurely at here?! Huh!"

"I-Ittai!" Temari ignored her son's whine of pain as she pulled him by the ears and dragged him to the front door where Shinki and his teammate are waiting.

"Make sure to REALLY show them around, got it?" End of the sentences, Temari had shut the door up and Shikadai just sigh before he stand up, dusting his clothes and turn toward the group, "...mendokuse...maa, let's go then..."

Timeskip to sometime after walking around Konoha...

Somehow, during the walk, Shikadai finally managed to have a decent conversation with the trio especially his former opponent during Chuunin exam, Yodo.

However, as Shikadai was conversing with Yodo in quite a harmonious atmosphere, he felt a sudden chill down his spine.

"What's wrong? You look pale, are you sick?" Yodo asks and place her hand on top of Shikadai's forehead, leaning near the male. Shocked due to Yodo's sudden action, Shikadai frozen on the spot before the ground beneath them cave in, causing them to jump off toward different spot instantly, "This brute strength...don't tell me..."

The culprit, a girl with blue qipao dress and black braided ponytail, lift her face up along with her fist that was connected with the ground earlier, "Gomen, somehow I can't control my hand all of the sudden."

The calmness in her voice and her Sharingan have made an extremely contradiction as Shikadai gulped at the sight of his girlfriend's anger, "S-Sayaki, are you...angry of something?"

And this question ticked the youngest Uchiha off as she jumped toward where Shikadai was standing and glared at Yodo who was beside Shikadai, "...am not."

"Then why?" Sayaki clicked her tongue and decided to just kiss the male, shutting him off. Shikadai was shocked but when he noticed the red hue on Sayaki's ears, he chuckled inwardly before kissed the girl back, which shocked the Uchiha when it turned into full make-out session, not to mention on the street.

"Well, you could just say that you're jealous, instead of breaking the street." Shikadai teased the girl after the kiss and this, earned him a quite hard punch on the stomach.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END?!++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMAKE:

At the Hokage office,

Naruto sighs while looking at Sayaki who has her expressionless mask on, "Sayaki, you know you have to pay for the fee to repair the road right?"

"...Hai."

On the other side, at Shikadai's bedroom...

"How the bruises?" Inojin asks Shikadai who was applying ointment on his stomach.

"...Shut up."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: *reread the story* hmm~~~I think I madethem kinda ooc in here... *dogeza* GOMENNASAI! But I still hope that you will enjoy it ^^Jaana!!!