Mitsuki x Mizutsuki Mizurin

Rain kept on continuing pouring heavily at Konoha for a whole week. Team 7 were spending their free time at the Kaminari Burger again as the blonde male suddenly slumped down on the table with a bored look, "I'm so bored...we didn't have any mission this past week'ttebasa..."

"If you're that bored, just go and train or do whatever you like," Sarada flips toward a new page of the book she reads, "Plus you kept on whining anyway even when we have lots of mission to do."

"I didn't whine'ttebasa..." Boruto sit up straight and look toward Mitsuki who sit across of him and Sarada, "Na, Mitsuki, do you have anything to do after this?"

"Hn, I do have something to do after this."

"That's unusual to hear from you, Mitsuki." Sarada put a bookmark on the page she's reading before she close it up and set it aside, "You always said that 'if Boruto needs me, I'll be there' or stuff like that."

Mitsuki just smile before he stands up from his seat, "I should get going soon, see you guys later, Sarada, Boruto."

After watching their teammate walk out from the shop, Boruto and Sarada look at each other with same expression shared on their face, "Follow him."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At Nara household, Shikadai was covering his ears from Mizurin's constant nagging on how to treat a girl as he tried to walk away from the aqua bluenette girl.

"You wouldn't get away that easily~" Mizurin did few hand seals before water wall sprung out from the floor and trapping Shikadai in a water room, "Like I said, you should---"

"Aaarghhh! Mizurin, for once, just for once!" Shikadai glared at his cousin in annoying, "Stop pestering me! How troublesome..."

"It had been such a long time since we met yet you're saying those words to me?" Mizurin clutched on her shirt as she pretend to be hurt, "Ittaiyo, Shikadai~"

Just by the nick of time before Shikadai blow his fuse up, Shun had entered the bedroom with Mitsuki behind him, "Rin, Mitsuki is-"

"MITSUKI~I MISSED YOU SO MUCH~" Mizurin cut her twin brother word off as she jump and hug the pale male tightly around his waist. Mitsuki just chuckled as he hugs Mizurin back, "I missed you too, Rin."

"Now that Mitsuki's here, just get out of my room now." Shikadai said and Mizurin did walk out with Mitsuki from his and Shun's shared bedroom, not before giving the pineapple head a stick of tongue, "That girl-"

"Just bear with her." Shun said as he sat down on the floor with Shikadai joined him as well, "You know her well, since you're both kid."

"...I kind of start to felt sorry for you." Shikadai pat the redhead as he gives an apologetic smile, "My condolence for you."

"...Domo..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sky started to cleared up as Mitsuki and Mizurin was walking at the Konoha streets with Mizurin kept on talking to the pale male like there's no tomorrow.

"And then—Oh! Green tea dango!" Mizurin dashed off toward the nearby dango shop already while Mitsuki small run to chase after her before stand beside the aqua bluenette girl, "Obaachan, give me one set of green tea dango, for take away. Mitsuki, do you want some?"

"I'm fine, but thanks for offering it." After the couple done their business, they continue on their way with Mizurin started to enjoy her food, "But still, you're kind of weird, Mitsuki."

"In which way?"

"Hmm...I don't know but I never seen you eating in front of me or anyone else," Mizurin stop on her track and proceed to stand in front of Mitsuki while her teal green eyes was studying Mitsuki, "Beside, you're always wearing the same expression all the time though."

"Did I? I think I animated quite lot after dating with you, Rin," Mitsuki give an eyes closed smile as he continue on his word, "Your existence in my life had changed myself, although Boruto is the other factor as well. But you're the greatest factor in that case, according to my parents."

"T-That's sweet of you..." Mizurin turn on her heels and walk ahead of Mitsuki with heavy blush on her cheek as Mitsuki run after her again before proceed to ask her, "Are you sick, Rin? Your face is red."

"U-Urusai, it's just kind of cold today."

"Is that so? Do you need a hug from me?"

"...you're teasing me, didn't you?"

"Did I?"

Mizurin sighs and linked her arms with Mitsuki as she had a small smile on her face, "But, I love that teasing side of you too so promise me, don't change that, got it?"

"Got it." Mitsuki said and steal a kiss from the aqua bluenette girl's lips, "Let's go."

"O-Oh." Mizurin could only reply that as she was still in a daze after that short kiss.

As the couple continue on their date, Boruto and Sarada who was spying them since the start had a huge blush on their own cheek before Boruto speak out, "W-Well, that's such an unexpected side we seen of Mitsuki..."

"Hmm..."

Silence are surrounding them before Sarada sit up from her place and start to walk off, leaving Boruto in confused, "Sarada, where are you going'ttebasa?"

"None of your business."

"But-"

"No but, Boruto, just go home."

"Sarada~wait for me'ttebasa!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END?++++++++++++++++++

OMAKE:

When Boruto was chasing after Sarada who was with a heavy blush face, Sayaki was just nearby there, walking toward the dango shop with her teammate, "Sarada-nee and Boruto? And why did nee-san blushing that hard? Did Boruto do something to her?"

"Sayaki-hanchou, is something wrong?" Chizumi asks and Ren stop on his attempt to hold onto Chizumi's hand before turn his attention toward Sayaki as well.

"Nothing special," Sayaki answer and Chizumi hummed a respond before she linked her arms with Sayaki, leaving Ren hanging on his spot with another failed attempt, "Let's go to the dango shop already, I'm starving!"

"Hai, hai~"

"...somehow, Sayaki-hanchou sounds like Shikadai earlier."

And this statement caused Sayaki to blush at the middle of the street.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUE END~++++++++++++++++

A/N: Osu~thistime I bring another story to my 'collection' and it's about MitsuRin~ withslight BoruSara and Team Sayaki debuted as cameo in here~ Haha xD Well I hopeyou enjoy it and probably give a few comment for me to improve~ Jaana andarigatou~