Uzumaki Boruto x Uchiha Sarada

At the Uchiha house the siblings' bedroom, Sayaki was looking at some scroll before she was interrupted by Sarada's unstoppable sighs, "Sarada-nee, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Sayaki, gomen," Sarada lied down on her bed while looks at Sayaki who was sitting cross-legged at the floor with scrolls sprawling all around her, "Did I interrupt you?"

"Well, kind of but it's not that serious anyway," Sayaki puts the scroll down and turn around to face with Sarada, "Why did you kept on sighing? It's not like Sarada-nee."

"Actually, today after mission..."

「Flashback」

"Yosh, minna, today's mission come to an end," Konohamaru said as he looks at the Team 7, "Go home and make sure take some rest, got it?"

"Hai!"

After parts way with their teacher, the trio head toward the Ichiraku Ramen for short break.

"Nae, Boruto, what do you want to eat?" Mitsuki asks with his usual smile as Boruto looks at the menu in serious face, "Oyaji always said that the miso chasiur is the best at here'ttebasa...but I want to try other type as well..."

Sarada sighs and pushed her glasses once, "Baka."

Just then Ayame went near and asks to have picture with Boruto to put at the wall of the shop and also Mitsuki, "Ah, Sarada-chan, do you want to take one?"

"I'll pass." As Sarada ended her word, she stepped outside the boundary and watch as her two teammates was taking picture together, and somehow, she felt like she was left out...

「End Flashback」

Sayaki titled her head in confusion, "But I thought Sarada-nee was the one doesn't want to get picture?"

"I did say that but that baka Boruto..." Sarada hid half of her face with her pillow as she mumbled, "He could have said something to get me inside as well..."

"Hmm..." Sayaki smirked slightly, "Which means Sarada-nee was acting like that just to get Boruto's attention?" And this caused stem blew off from the older Uchiha heiress.

"T-THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEM LIKE!"

"Well then," Sayaki looks at Sarada, "Want me to help you to get a picture together with Boruto?"

"Eh?"

The next day...

Team 7 was doing their usual mission again as Boruto keep on whining, "Just how long are we gonna do these stupid mission'ttebasa, Konohamaru sensei?"

"Not complaining, Boruto." Konohamaru said and Boruto just sighs before the team was interrupted by Sayaki's sudden appearance, "Sayaki? Why are you here?"

"Ah, Konohamaru-san," Sayaki shows her camera as she smiled, "Actually, I was on a mission of taking every genin team picture and wondering would you all let me do so?"

Sarada who saw this felt like few crows just flew past her head, 'S-Sayaki...'

"Oh? But I didn't hear any about it?"

"It was announced just few minutes ago through Shikamaru-san desu."

Konohamaru nods, "I got it, minna, get ready."

"Hai."

As the picture taking was on going, Sayaki had secretly take few picture where only Boruto and Sarada was inside it with her Kage Bunshin that was hiding behind a tree, "Yosh, all done."

Meanwhile, Sayaki bows with gratitude toward them all, "Arigatou for the cooperation. I should get going, have fun in your mission." before she puffs away with smoke.

"Weird..."

That night, when Sarada arrived home, she was surprised not seeing Sayaki around, "Mama, where's Sayaki?"

"Oh, she received an emergency summon from Kakashi sensei this afternoon and headed off to Hokage's office, probably mission."

"Souka?" Sarada walks into the bedroom and saw a small album lying on top of her bed, "This is..." She picked the album up and started flipping through it, only shocked when seeing lots of her and Boruto's picture inside it; she smiled and hugs the album tight, "Arigatou, Sayaki. You're the best sister ever."

On the other side,

"Achoo!" Sayaki sneezed and this caught Kakashi's attention, "Are you okay? We're on a mission now, don't get sick on me."

"I'm fine."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END?!+++++++++++++++++

A/N:Osu~and hmm...well I think it's kind of...too focus on Sayaki (me: hontounii gomenasai! *dogeza*) but either way, hope you'll still like it and probablynext time, I might write a better one BoruSara cp story for you~ Bye bye~*weave a handsign and puffs away*