Uzumaki Boruto x Uchiha Sarada II

Uchiha house, sound of doorbell was heard and Sayaki who was playing shogi by herself at the living room, stand up from her place and went to open the door, only being greeted by a grinning blond, "Yo, Sayaki!"

"...what are you doing here?" Sayaki asks in monotone and Boruto scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment, "Well, I'm here to fetch Sarada actually..."

"For what?"

"Sayaki, stop interrogating Boruto." Sakura said as she stand behind her younger daughter and smiled toward Boruto, "Chotto matte, I'll call Sarada over."

"Osu."

Sakura head back into the house again to call Sarada out from her shared bedroom with Sayaki while Sayaki was looking at Boruto with her expressionless face, "Boruto,"

"H-Hai?"

"I warn you, if you make Sarada-nee cry," Sayaki open her Sharingan and Boruto gulped at the intimidating sight of the younger Uchiha, "I'll kill you with my own hand, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Nani?" Sarada asks when she noticed Boruto was saluting toward Sayaki who had her eyes back to normal, "Sayaki, did you threaten Boruto earlier?"

"...I'm just worry," Sarada laugh and hugged Sayaki tight as she said, "Mou, you don't have to worry that much about me."

"Hn." Sayaki smiled and she closed the door after she watches Sarada walk away with Boruto, "Now then, continue on my shogi."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

"Sayaki cho kowaii'ttebasa..." Boruto heaved a sighs as Sarada just chuckled at his word, "Maa, she's just worried about me but she's kind and sometime she's quite kawaii as well."

"I don't get where her kawaiiness lie on..." Boruto smiled, "Bet Shikadai had quite a hard time with her though."

"Haha, indeed."

The two walk on the street and Boruto asked the raven haired girl, "Want to grab some food?"

"Sound good for me."

At Ichiraku Ramen...

"Welcome," Ayame greeted the customer as usual and was shocked to see Boruto with Sarada, "Ah, Boruto and Sarada-chan! Here for Christmas date?"

"Yup," Boruto said with a smile and Sarada was blushing at what the blond said earlier, "Ayame-neechan, give me two miso chasiur ramen'ttebasa, make one of it extra-large."

"Hai~"

The two sit on the couple table as they waited for the food to come. Boruto who noticed Sarada was looking everywhere but not him since earlier finally decided to ask, "What's wrong, Sarada?"

"Eh? N-Nothing much," Sarada drink her water once, "Why did you ask?"

"Hmm..." Boruto hummed a respond and grinned as he said, "That dress look cute on you by the way."

"H-Hontou?" Sarada asks and Boruto nodded, which caused the raven haired girl to smile at his compliment, "Arigatou, Boruto."

"No need to thank me'ttebasa."

As the couple chatted with each other, Ayame finally bring their food to their table, "Thanks for waiting, two miso chasiur and one of them is extra-large!"

"Arigatou!"

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

"Kyaa~that hit the spot," Boruto put the chopstick aside, "Gochisousamadeshita!"

"Gochisousamadeshita!" Sarada said as well as she put the chopstick aside before wiping her lips with the tissue, "Nae, Boruto."

"Hm?"

"Where are we going next?"

"Hehe, of course," Boruto take out two movies ticket, "Let's go and watch some movie'ttebasa!"

"That's quite good." Sarada smiled and after paying the bill which is Boruto insisted on he's the one paying, they finally head toward the cinema.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

After the movie was done, they come out from the cinema as Boruto stretch his tensed muscle, "That movie is quite good, isn't it, Sarada?"

"Hn," Sarada smiled as she did the same, "Indeed."

"De..." Boruto held his hand toward Sarada, "Let's go back with our hands holding each other?"

Sarada blush but still take the blond hand, letting Boruto lead her the way home, "Arigatou na, for having the date with me today though it's short."

"I'm the one who's supposed to be thanking you," Sarada smiled toward Boruto and this caused the blond to have his hear beat faster than usual, "Thanks for the date, Boruto."

"...stop being so cute'ttebasa..."

"Hn? Doushita?"

"Nandemounai!"

Snow started to fall down as the couple walk on the way home, leaving footprints trail behind them, marking the end of their Christmas date.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END++++++++++++++++

OMAKE:

"Sayaki, where's your neesan?"

"She went on a date with Boruto earlier."

"...nani?"

On the other side,

Boruto suddenly felt a chill down his spine, "Why am I getting this chilling sensation on my spine'ttebasa..."

"Boruto?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END++++++++++++++++

A/N: So yeah~ ENJOY IT!!! *RUNNING AWAY*