Nara Shikadai x Uchiha Sayaki II

After the seventh match between Shikadai and Boruto that leads to everyone's surprise, a figure was running through the staircase as she pants harshly due to the fast pace running, "Shikadai..."

On the other side, at one of the staircase, Shikadai sighs as he think of the match earlier before his teammates come by and sit on each side of him at the same time.

Inojin start as he said, "Well, that can't be helped." which Chocho nods, "You did your best anyway."

Shikadai raised a weak smile, "I...really worked hard and I thought that I could win...damnit..."

"It's not the end anyway," Inojin said, "Our future is just starting anyway, right, chubs?"

"Yup, we're just like the loose pant that was hanging loosely around the waist; still have lots of space to grow up for." Chocho said but her point was denied by Inojin, "I don't understand what your point there, chubs."

"That's because you're idiot."

"What?!"

Shikadai laughs as he listens to their conversation, "Are that the way to comfort me?"

Just then, a figure shows up from the lower part of the staircase that Team 10 was sitting on, "Sayaki...?"

"I knew you would be here." Sayaki catch her breath and went near Shikadai before looks at the boy, "You did well but you forget to consider other possibility."

"Haha, as you said it." Shikadai chuckled and Sayaki onyx eyes still focus on him without a word, "...what? Did I have anything on my face?"

"...I'll give you a wish, as your encouragement gift." Sayaki blush and Shikadai nearly out of impulse want to hug her tight but still managed to control it, "Then..." Inojin and Chocho also look at Shikadai in anticipation, "Encourage me with a smile."

"JUST THAT?!" Shikadai nod as he looks at his two teammates reaction, "Just that."

Sayaki sighs and lower her head, "I got it." before she lifted her head again with a bright smile, "Next time, make sure you'll win and be a Chuunin, Shikadai senpai."

Shikadai looks at Sayaki sincere sweet smile and felt like the cloud that was shadowing him was dispersed by it in instant, "Hn, I will, arigatou." He stands up and went toward Sayaki before pat her head, "I wouldn't lose against you, just watch over me."

As the Team 10 walk away while talking about how to plan on getting Moegi sensei to treat them, Sayaki just touched her head with a blush and small smile, "Hn, I will..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yo~! This time, I'm backwith 'A smile for me'! *claps* actually I got thisidea after watch the match between Shikadai and Boruto during the exam and bam!Here we go with the story, hahahahhahahahahahaha! Anyway, hope you all willenjoy it and sorry for any part that wasn't quite accurate from the anime.Sorejaa, jaana! *weave a handsign and puff away*