Shikadai x Sayaki/ Mitsuki x Mizurin/ Boruto x Sarada

At Kaminari Burger, the male were sitting unusually around at a table as they were discussing something, Iwabe being the one in charge of the discussion, "So now, among 7 of us, there's 3 people already got themselves girlfriend..." and 2 particular person was whistling innocently except for Mitsuki just look at them with his smile face, "SO, I HAVE A DARE FOR YOU THREE!"

"...I just hope it's not something troublesome, Iwabe," Shikadai sighs as he place both of his hand behind his head, "For your information, my girl can kill me anytime if she really means it."

"Me too'ttebasa..." Boruto sighs as well. Iwabe look toward Mitsuki as he asked the pale male, "How'bout you, Mitsuki?"

"Rin wouldn't be able to kill me since she's kind."

'Damn you lucky bastard...' Boruto and Shikadai had the same thought run through their mind after they heard what Mitsuki said but what Iwabe said afterward, is what marked their date of death officially, well...at least for Boruto and Shikadai, "Eh?"

"Like I said, you three have to kiss your own girlfriend within today or else treat us 4 to cinema for the new release of Kagemasa movie and new edition of Kaminari burger."

"EH?!" Boruto and Shikadai shouted in shock but Mitsuki still wearing his usual calm expression as he laugh silently, "This will be fun."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[BoruSara]

"Sarada, I have something to ask you'ttebasa." Boruto said as the two walk at the street of Konoha.

"Sure," Sarada look toward Boruto, "What is it?"

"Let me...kiss you."

"...Boruto, just what are you-!" Sarada was about to lecture the blond but was rendered into shocked state when Boruto suddenly kissed her on the spot, not to mention, at the street.

"Hehe, it's quite simple anyway-S-Sarada?" Boruto ended the kiss with a grin which immediately turned into horrified look when he noticed the kill aura surround Sarada.

"Kono baka Boruto!" Sarada sent a punch onto Boruto's stomach and caused the blond to be sent flying toward Inojin's flower shop before she walk off with heavy blush on her face, "Hmph!"

On the other side, Inojin asks Boruto as he saw what happened toward him, "Are you okay?"

"...I'm not'ttebasa..." and he fainted but Inojin just cleared a section on his scroll before walk away while calling for his mother, "Kaa-chan, could you call Boruto's kaa-san come over?"

"Nande?"

"Boruto is fainted in front of our shop and I don't want to send him back cause it's troublesome."

"...Inojin, teme..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[MitsuRin]

At the dango shop again...

Rin was eating away the dangos happily while Mitsuki just sitting beside her silently, looking at the aqua bluenette girl, "Rin."

"Hm?" Rin hummed a respond and look toward Mitsuki before swallow down her food, "What is it, Mitsuki?"

"I'm feeling hungry all of the sudden, can I have one?"

Rin eyes immediately shine with happiness as she nods her head, "Sure~now, which flavour should I give you~"

"Can I have the green tea one?" Rin nodded and pick the dango up before feed Mitsuki with it which the male eat it and start to chew it. Rin look at Mitsuki in anxious since she doesn't sure how does Mitsuki found her favourite food taste like; "Is it tasty?"

"Hm, it is but," Mitsuki picked another one and place in between Rin's lips, making the girl holding the dango with her teeth, "I think it will taste even better if I eat it like this."

"Luks hies? (Like this?)" Rin was confused but her eyes widened in shock when her boyfriend suddenly kiss her with his mouth open, swallow the dango down at the process before start to run his long tongue inside her mouth, causing her to moan at the unknown sensation.

Didn't know for how long but Mitsuki finally let go of Rin when he sensed that his girlfriend is running of oxygen due to the make out session they had earlier, he smiled as he look at Rin's heavy blushed face in satisfied, "Hm, as I know, it taste better when I eat it like that."

"...Mitsuki you meanie..."

"Am I?"

As the couple still flirting with each other at the dango shop openly, Denki and Metal who was supposed to be the one to check on them was sulking behind the bushed already while Denki was filling a section at the same scroll that Inojin had earlier, "...I hate this already..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[ShikaSaya]

At Shikadai's bedroom, Shikadai had pinned Sayaki down on the bed as he said nothing and kissed her immediately, which caused the raven haired girl to be weak on her knee in that instant.

"Wait, Shika-um!"

"Can't wait anymore, Sayaki," Shikadai pants as he holds onto Sayaki's cheek and kiss her deeply with his tongue inside her mouth, "...how long will you be going on your mission this time?"

"I think...haah...in one week?" Sayaki pants as she finally being free from Shikadai but only being pulled back again after she take a deep breath, "Shikadai-!"

Shikadai pulled away but run his tongue on Sayaki's neck before Sayaki finally managed to stop his ministration by tying him away from her using the string she brought for mission, "Finally..."

"Sayaki..." Shikadai smirks, "Do you really think this can kept me away from you?"

"Not really..." Sayaki licked her lips in nervous, "But...aren't you parents will be coming home soon? If Temari-san found out about us doing this without supervision, you might get kill and I don't want that."

"...indeed..." Shikadai sighs and he felt the string got loosened. He went near his girlfriend and run his index finger along Sayaki's neck this time while asking her in husky voice, "So...can I mark you already?"

"W-Why?" Shikadai leaned his forehead against Sayaki's, "Because you never let me mark you and this is getting me frustrated since there's no way of proving you belong to me."

Sayaki look into Shikadai's eyes before she sighs and clenched onto Shikadai's shirt tight, "...just don't go too overboard, got it? Or else I'll punch you."

"Hai~"

At the same time...

"...curse you, Shikadai..." Iwabe said gloomily as he fills into the blank space of the scroll he has.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the end of the day, at Kaminari Burger again...

"Just why you guys are so gloomy now?" Shikadai asks as he noticed the 4 people in front of him was emitting dark aura now.

"...I shouldn't make this bet..." Iwabe said and Boruto still rubbing his stomach as he complained, "Sou dattebasa! Thanks for it; I got a bruise on my stomach now."

"...that's not the problem here..."

"Jaa, naniga mondai?" Mitsuki asks and Iwabe hit both of his hand on the table as tears was flowing down his cheek, "YOU GUYS JUST USED THIS CHANCE TO SHOW OFF, AREN'T YOU?!"

"Hahaha, so we got found out?" Shikadai laugh and Boruto grinned while patting Iwabe's shoulder, "Maa, Iwabe-san~I'm sure you can found one soon, maybe after you change your attitude."

"KOROSU!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END? ++++++++++++++

A/N: So...to be honest... I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM ITYPING ANYMORE SO GOMENASAI! *dogeza* and FYI, I set their age are aroundteenage like 18 or 19 like that so yeah, enjoy! *weaved a handsign anddisappear*