His Ghetto Flower

Hi everyone,

I have had this idea for a book for a long while now. Actually, this was a school project that I have cherished for years. Now, I finally have the guts to post on Wattpad and to get feedback. I have always loved writing and have always used it as an outlet to organize my thoughts. I will put a description of what the story is about and also one chapter so I would like to know if I should keep posting it. The story is already written out, but since it's been so long, I am certain that I will be making some changes on it. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Once the book is completed, I will go back and do more major editing.

I hope you all take this journey with me. With every comment or vote that I get on this book, I will forever be grateful!

THANKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabel has a hard time trusting anyone, especially guys. Seeing her mother go through relationship after relationship and how they treat her mom has made her think that love does not exist. As much as she tries to live like a normal teenager in the hood, she is reminded of what evil things some people can do. She has tried to open up to a guy and he scarred her for life. Isabel meets Yuca at a time of her life where she has pretty much given up on love and he changes everything. Even though he is a bad boy from the hood, his parents were the rare few that taught him that love can conquer all. Can he change her mind that not all guys from the streets are the same?