Chapter 2 Police Station

Elizabeth POV

We entered the warm but creepy police station building.

"Hello....? Is anybody here?" Leon called out.

There was no replied back.

"By the looks of it, the zombies made it all the way here" I said, walking over to the front desk to investigate.

"What makes you think that?" Leon asked.

"The bloody footprints on the floor" I said, pointing at the floor.

"The sign that says "KEEP OUT," I said, pointing at the sign at the far left side of the building.

"Mmm... Well, you got a point there" Leon replied.

I rolled my eyes. I then walk over to a nearby typewriter where I found some ammo. I picked the ammo and found six bullets.

"Hey... Catch" I said, throwing the box of ammo at him. He perfectly caught it.

"You need it more than I do" I said.

I looked up and saw Leon walk over to an RPD laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking... There has to be someone..." he replied. I leaned closer so I could get a better look of the screen.

I watch Leon click on CAM4 when he thought he saw someone, but it was only a zombie.

Just then, we saw something move on CAM3. At first, I thought it was another zombie, but when we looked closer. We saw a living human. Leon immediately clicked on CAM3.

"David! Marvin! You there!?" the person yelled.

'Wait, I know him' I thought.

His name is Elliot. He's 25 years old. He's been working as a policeman for 4 years.

"I found a way out! It's in here!" he yelled, showing us some kind of notebook.

Just then, a zombie came to view. I watch it tried to take get a hold of Elliot, but he immediately took his gun out and began to fire at the ugly creature.

"Send reinforcements! East Hallway!" Elliot yelled, before leaving.

"I gotta find that guy" Leon said.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked.

"No... I'm gonna be the one to go. You are staying here" Leon strictly said.

"What!?" I asked.

"I can't take a civilian with me to a really dangerous place. You will be safer here " Leon said.

"Of course, you don't know" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Leon asked.

"Listen, cute boy..." I began.

"I don't need you or anyone to tell me what to do. I know how to take care of myself" I said, hands on my hips. He sighed.

"I won't be able to change your mind, right?" he asked.

"Nope" I replied.

"Fine" he replied. I smile.

"See... That wasn't so hard" I said, walking over to the table where I left my bag.

Just when I was about to grab my bag, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. My body fell forward. Just then, a pair of strong arms caught me before I could hit the ground.

"I'm sorry"

That was the last thing I heard before I blackout.

***