Chapter 11 Sisters Time

Elizabeth POV

I immediately took my gun out and shot a couple of bullets at Annette but they were blocked by a metal door closing in front of her.

“You’ll never get the G-Virus!” Annette yelled.

“Didn’t expect that from a scientist” I heard Ada said.

I immediately ran to Leon’s side and kneel down.

“Oh my God, Leon” I said.

I immediately dug inside my bag, taking some bandages out.

 “How is he?” Ada asked.

“Bad” I replied.

“Forget about me. Just go. Stop her before she gets away” Leon said. He then blackout.

“Leon! Leon!” I yelled.

I immediately began to work on his bleeding shoulder. I stopped the bleeding with a can of aid spray then gently wrapped it with the bandages to not hurt him.

“I need to make a call… Uh, here” I heard Ada said. I looked up and saw her giving me her light brown jacket. 

“Thanks” I said. 

I took it then watched her walk over to a corner before taking a small radio out. I ignore her. I looked at Leon’s unconscious face and smile sadly. I gently stroke his soft face with my finger.

“I need to go” I heard Ada’s voice said.

“I’m coming with you” I said. I had replied with my eyes still on Leon.

“Are you about this?” she asked. I nodded.

“I’m sure” I replied. I heard her sighed.

“Fine… but I’m warning you... this will not be easy” she said.

I nodded before gently laying a soft kiss on Leon’s cheek then stood up. I walked over to Ada who nodded before walking forward. We walked over to a ladder but we couldn’t use it because the fan was blocking it. I then watched Ada take out a small gun-like device.

“What is that?” I asked.

“An EMF Visualizer” she replied.

“What is it use for?” I asked.

“It’s used to track wiring and to hack electronic equipment” she replied.

I nodded then watch her use it to turn the fan on and make it go really fast until it exploded and was now out of the way.

“Cool” I said.

Ade climbed up first then I.

“So, Midnight, Huh? Why are you lying?” Ada asked.

“Tsk, You know why” I replied coldly.

We followed the duct to the end which was also blocked by a fan. Ada did repeat the same process as before and made the fan exploded. I went in first and jumped down. I then heard some growling. I immediately drew my gun out and shot the zombie in the room down. 

“Are you okay?” Ada asked, jumping down.

“Yeah” I replied, walking to a workbench and found a note. 

Sept. Inspection (Week 1)

I already put in a request last week, but we absolutely must have a replacement ID wristband ASAP. We need one to gain access to certain areas of the main facility. In other words, me and my crew can’t get to the places we need to in order to do our job right now, so I don’t want to hear anymore accusing us of slacking off.