Chapter 6 Licker / Goodbye

Elizabeth POV

We are back to the reception room. We continue until we made it back to the south west hallway. We quickly turn on our flashlights. We continued through the hallway and killed any zombies that we encounter on our way. Finally, we made it to the operations room.

"C'mon" I said, walking to the door that was close with a chain that we left behind last time we came to operations room.

Leon quickly use the cutting tool to open up the door. We were now inside a supply room. The first thing we found was an electronic gadget from a desk. We also found a flash grenade from a stack of chairs. Just then, I noticed something written on a whiteboard.

It had the words "Locker Room". It also had the letters CAP underneath.

"CAP?" I asked.

"Leon, do you think these letters could be the combination for the men's locker room locker?" I asked.

"Maybe" Leon replied.

We head out of the supply room through the door next to the pile of chairs. We were now back to the west central passage. The safety deposit room was right up ahead.

"Midnight, do you still have that weapons locker key card?" Leon asked.

"Yeah" I replied, taking the key card out of my pocket.

I gave it to him, who quickly went inside the safety deposit room to unlock the weapons locker.He quickly grabbed the W-870 shotgun and a box of shotgun ammo from the weapons locker.

"It suits you" I commented. He looked at me then smile, making my heart skip a beat. I quickly look away with a blush.

'Omg, what's wrong with me?'I thought.

"Midnight, are you okay?" Leon asked.

"Yeah, let's go" I said, leaving the room and going back to the hallway.

We went back to the stairs and head to the second floor, but stopped when we noticed that the woman officer that was laying on the corner was no longer there. We then heard some groans and growls coming from the men's locker room. Leon slowly walked over to the room. Just then, the woman officer came out of the men's locker room. Leon was fast enough and shot her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" Leon replied. I nodded.

"Midnight, could I ask you a question?" Leon asked, once we entered the men's locker room.

"Sure" I replied.

"Why do you like getting into trouble so much?" Leon asked.

"Well, that's kind of a long story and a really personal one, but this is not the time or the place to tell it. Let's just wait until we are in a more safer environment" I explained.

"That's fine with me" Leon replied.

"Mmm... use the round handle to close the valve. I will open the locked locker" I said.

Leon nodded and went over to close the valve. I walk to the locked locker and entered the combination that we found on the supply room. Inside the locker I found a box of shotgun ammo. I turned to look at Leon, who had finished closing the valve.

"Leon, catch" I said, throwing the box of shotgun ammo. He caught it successfully.

"Thanks" Leon said.

"No problem" I said, walking ahead of him.

The next two rooms was the shower room and the women's locker room. On the women's locker room we found some guy or zombie sitting on a bench. We thought he was going to get up an attack us, but he only fell to the floor. We walk to the door on the left and open it.