Target Acquired

For the next week, we had a new ritual. Every evening after dinner, the five of us gathered around the computer screen and looked at the Arnold tracks from the day. Early on, as we studied the traces of Arnold's daily life, Helen grumbled "You know, I wish we thought of this when I was following him around. This is far easier. Probably would not have had to jump out of a plane."

I looked at Helen, staring obviously at her chest and looking sad.

Helen was disgusted. "Yes, yes, and then you would not have gotten to see my breasts. Message understood, pervert."

Lori looked up at that. "What? Lucky bastard sees your cute little boobs all the time around here...?"

"One of those details we never got around to telling you." I said "We told you how we killed the three druglord guys and dumped their bodies. There came a bit before that."

"A bit?!?" Helen snorted. "You are the master of understatement."

"More than a bit." I amended. "Helen and I were captured by the drug guys, and they were hauling us to drop us alive from the plane, and we jumped out over Lake Travis. Without parachutes."

Danny looked at me "Dude! You went skydiving?"

"Twice. First time over the lake to escape the drug dealer guys, because they planned to splat Helen and me on some rocks and Vampires cannot fly. So we got out early, over the Lake, and on the way down Helen and I used our shirts for mini-parachutes, and I got to see her breasts for the first time. They are very nice. Of course, I see them all the time at the beach and here, but that's now. That was the first time, and under a bit of 'duress', shall we say."

Danny and Lori looked at me dumbfounded.

Helen added, "What he is not saying is that I am acrophobic, especially in small planes. Not unusual in older Vampires. I was utterly terrified, and he shamed me into jumping, and then he made jokes about my breasts to distract me as we fell out of the damn sky all the way down to the water."

"What she isn't saying is that when we hit the water at somewhere between a hundred and a hundred and twenty miles an hour, I was stunned, sinking and drowning. Helen found me underwater, hauled me to the surface and gave me mouth to mouth because being older and a female, she was not as affected by the impact as I was. Also very nice to get mouth to mouth from. Highly recommended."

Danny glanced at Lori, then asked "And... what is the second time you jumped out of a plane?"

"After we had killed the dealers, we loaded them in that same plane, hauled them to West Texas, and crashed the plane. Jessica and I that time, because she's the pilot and all, and that time we had parachutes and landed on sandy / rocky soil out West. Helen drove out and picked us up."

"You have been skydiving. Twice." Danny was still amazed. I always told him growing up I never understood skydiving. 'Why jump out of perfectly good planes?' I asked.

"Because you were in mortal danger, you got to see Helen's breasts." Lori noted, getting in on the joke of it.

"Made falling out of the plane all worthwhile." I said solemnly.

"Many people have seen my breasts. Hell. All of me." Helen said in disgust. "Really. We go to a nude beach all the time for god's sake. The only reason you two have not is that you two don't come with us when we go."

Lori looked thoughtful "Yeah. I am rethinking that." She looked over at Jessica. Jessica raised an eyebrow, waiting. "I imagine you'd be nice to skydive nude with too." Lori said at last.

"She wears clothes when she skydives." I complained.

"Oh. Too bad." Lori made a sad face.

"Not at the nude beach, however. Less drama there. More time for thoughtful, contemplative study." I told Lori in tempting tones.