19

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I need yall to comment more please, that's literally all I ask

Jahseh began massaging my legs, and his hands slid from my legs to my waist

Jahseh began massaging my legs, and his hands slid from my legs to my waist. He grabbed the rim of my shirt, and pulled it over my head, I sing it across the room.

Jahseh stared in to my eyes as he removed his shirt as well. He bent down, breaking the stare, as he kissed my lips hard and passionately .

I kissed back, though I was surprised. Without hesitation, Jahseh pulled my shorts down, dropping them on the floor.

He began to rub my sides, as he pulled his sweatpants down a little, revealing his boxers, but not all the way down. Our lips moved in sync as he presses is body against mine.

He stood in between my legs, sucking on my bottom lip. His tongue rested on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted, and his tongue slipped into mouth. He in twined his with mine and wrestled for dominance. He finally pulled away for a little, no longer restricting me from my air.

After a while he won, and smirked in between the kiss, as I pulled away for air. He brought his face down to my neck, kissing it softly. He kissed the softest parts, searching for my sweet spot. He realized that he had found it, once he sucked on my collarbone and I let out a small squeal sound.

He focused on that spot, biting it softly, and kissing it. I couldn't help but moan, as it felt so good. I began to squirm around, because my body started to feel weird and unfamiliar down below, where his crotch was pressed into.

He held my waist, with both hands, and began to hump me, teasing me. I moaned, being impatient, for him. He smirked noticing that I was upset.

"Jahsehhhh" I whined, but it sounded like a moan when it came out.

"What mama?" He smirked at me.

"Stop teasing...please" I said the last part quietly.

As soon as those words came out my mouth he grabbed the rims of my shirt, basically ripping it over my head. He was already shirtless and in purple bape, basketball shorts.

He kissing my lips once again before, grabbing my shorts, and pulling them down. He licked his lips at the sight of my almost bare body. He dropped his shorts to the ground, and his imprint was very clear in his boxers.

He stared at me for confirmation once again, as his hands were on my shorts. I nodded and he pulled them down, letting them fall to the floor.

He stared at me, happily, pulling his boxers down. He aligned himself with my entrance, and to he honest, I was really scared.

"Its gonna hurt" he warned me, and I only nodded.

He put himself in me, slowly, and the pain was unbearable. I moaned, in pain and tried to pull away. He grabbed my waist, and brought me back to him.

"Shh. Its ok" he bent down, kissing my lips, comforting me.

He began to push himself in me more, trying to get me to feel the full length of him. I breathed in and out, trying to bear the pain. Once I seemed to get used to it, he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. I moaned in his ear, and that seemed to set him off.

He put my legs over his shoulder, and began to pick up his pace. He stroked me hard and fast. The room was filled with the sound of the head board, hitting the wall, our skins clapping, and my loud long moans.

"Jahhs-" I struggled to moan his name.

With that, he slowed down.

"When we do things like this, you call me daddy" he picked up his pace again.

"Yess daddy" I moaned again.

"Fuck" he cursed to himself, once I clenched around him.

He bit his lip, and closed his eyes, as I tightened myself around him.

I wanted to cover my face so bad, but I couldn't. My hands roamed around, jahsehs body, and the bed sheets, struggling to grab on to something.

I felt myself, scratch onto Jahseh's back, and he didn't seem to care. He just stared at me, as my eyes closed, and my mouth opened.

His size was large, and it was like I could feel him in my stomach. I felt a knot build up in my stomach, and I'm pretty sure it was what I thought it was.

"Daddy- I'm gonna cum" I told him.

"I know, me too" he said as I felt him twitch inside of me.

He pulled out, and the sticky white liquid squirt out onto my stomach.

He collapsed on the bed beside me, and my legs started having the worst pains. They started to spazz out, and my breathing slowly began to slow down.

"You ok over there?" He smirked looking at me.

"Fantastic"

to be continued...