December 25th

Shit shit shit; Richie thought as he checked his phone for the time. 6:17. He was now officially late for the Christmas party. He had fallen asleep after his panic attack, and was now late.

Richie quickly got dressed and threw random clothes into a bag for the sleepover. He made sure the presents were safe in the bag as well, before running out of his house and hopping on his bike.

He pedaled as fast as he could to Bill's house, and when he got there he threw his bike to the ground and ran to the door. Richie didn't even bother knocking and barged in, making his way to the basement.

"Look who finally showed up." Stan said saltily when Richie came into view.

"You're a half hour late Rich, where were you?" Eddie asked.

"I was busy fucking your mom." The curly haired boy responded, smirking.

"Gee and it only took you half an hour?" Stan asked, rolling his eyes.

"What can I say, I'm very good in bed. Sonia was so-"

Richie started to say but got interrupted when a pillow hit his face. The force of the pillow knocked the boy off his feet and he landed on the floor with a thud.

Pain immediately flared throughout Richies body when he made contact with the floor. His sides throbbed where his bruises were and he wanted to cry out in pain.

But he didn't. Richie bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes briefly. He heard the losers laugh in the background and forced himself to smile.

"Haha very funny." Richie said.

Eddie stood up from where he was sitting on the couch and walked over the lanky boy on the floor, holding his hand out. Richie gladly grabbed the small brunettes hand and Eddie helped pull Richie up off the ground.

"Thanks babe, maybe I could pay you back for your assistance?" Richie told Eddie, winking.

The small boy rolled his eyes. "Beep Beep Richie."

"You wound me eds." Richie said dramatically, putting his hands across his chest and falling onto the couch, where Eddie was once sitting.

"Well now that we are all here," Bev started, looking at Richie who just shrugged. "Let's open presents!" She finished.

The rest of the losers cheered along, even Stan. Even though he's Jewish, he has always been invited to the Christmas party's and been given presents. First Bill started giving Stan presents, and then everyone joined in.

"Eds, be a dear and get mine from my bag." Richie asked, batting his eyelashes.

The brunette sighed, but walked over to riches bag, getting the presents out for his tall friend. Everyone else's presents were already under the small Christmas tree that sat in the corner of the Dembrough basement.

The losers distributed the gifts to the rightful people and sat in a circle, like they have been doing every year.

"Wait. Where's my present Richie?" Eddie asked when he realized he only had 4 gifts instead of 5.

"What? It should be in my bag. I made sure I had all of them." Richie explained as he got up from his spot and looked through his bag.

The losers watched as he went through every content of his bag, pulling everything out and making a mess around him. Occasionally Richie would mumble, 'what the fuck' or 'I fucking know I put it in here'.

"Ah ha! Found it." Richie exclaimed, holding up a small box shaped present while walking back to his spot in the circle and sitting.

"Thanks Rich." Eddie told him, taking the gift from his friends pale hand and setting it down with the others.

"Well now that all the gifts are here," Bev spoke, looking at Richie once again. "Let's open them."

After about ten minutes every loser had opened their gifts and they laid around in a pile, Stans being the only one that was neat.

They exchanged their hugs and thank you's and set their gifts aside for the moment. They unanimously decided to play the movie they played every year, the polar express. Richie by now knew every word and dance step to the hot cocoa song, and he did it every year.

"Rich stop it!" Eddie laughed. "You're blocking the tv dipshit." He yelled with a smile as he threw a pillow at him again.

Richie laughed and caught the pillow, throwing it back at eddie. Even though every muscle in his body was screaming out at him to stop, he didn't. He wanted to do everything he normally does, and he's not letting the pain stop him.

Finally the song ended and Richie plopped down next to eddie exhausted and a little sweaty. "Oh I'm thirsty now." He ran a hand through his hair and looked at bill.

"Get one yourself trashmouth." He said as he snuggled up to his boyfriend.

Richie rolled his eyes playfully and stood up. "Just don't hav me sex in front of us please. Even though it's your house, we're here." Ge joked before walking up the stairs.

He heard laughter and some nasty words from stan behind him. He knew bill was blushing madly and he laughed to himself.

God he loves his friends.

_______________
Okay guys I'm back. Please be patient  I'm trying my best