Dont you get up

Aanshi (Zeel's)POV

My eyes were closed and I was breathing heavily. Why? Because Arham was about to kiss me. In midst of a huge flower bed, with me lying in the top of him as we both had fell down.

"Wait" I put one finger between our close lips. He opened his eyes and looked at me slightly annoyed.

"Why did you stop me? I want to kiss you so bad" he murmured into my ears.

He kissed my cheeks as I tried to get up.

"No we are not getting up" he said as he pulled me down with him while I was trying to get up.

"I... I am sorry. I like you but I don't know you well" I tried to explain him with my face on his chest.

"I know" he smiled understandingly.

"We can not just kiss because we have crush on each other. I need to know you" I said looking into his eyes.

"Fine" He said laughing and kissed my cheeks. I was about to get up again but he pulled me down. On the top of him. Again.

"Stay here" he commanded

"Why?" I asked him challengingly.

"Because we need to know each other" he said.

"By lying on the top of you in the middle of the garden like this?" I asked

He smirked. "I know it's weird but it's fun."

In the next moment, we rolled over and he was lying on the top of me. His lips grazed my neck and I because paralysed by the delicious sensations that were created on the nape of my neck.

I couldn't even resist and closed my eyes. I could feel his breath and hear sounds of chirping of the birds in the background. It was a pure bliss.

"What if someone sees us?" I whispered.

"Let them" he murmured.

"No no we can't do this" I said and tried to get up.

"Please? Atleast let me kiss you" he almost begged.

"We need to sort this out" I was finally able to think now.

"Okay. Let's try by starting this. Aanshi, would you like to go out to a date with me?" He said holding me into his arms protectively.

"Hmmmm okay " I gave him a smile.

"Good. Now I am feeling sleepy" he murmured

"Me too. Let's go back to our rooms" I said again trying to get up.

"We can sleep here" he pulled me down. And then I decided to give up. I slept comfortably into his arms without thinking what would happen if anyone would see us like that.