Loving escape

Heya friends! As we know now that Aanshi Maam is the negative character, therefore hereby I shall refer Zeel as Zeel only. For the ease of understanding. Enjoy:):)

Zeel's POV

"Zeel where are you going?" Shouted Arham from the balcony.

It was already midnight and instead of running away at the morning time, I decided to leave the palace at night time only. I planned to stay in a hotel till the next day and catch the train at morning.

One of the reasons to run at night time was that I was scared to face Arham. And to answer everyone including the Queen as to why I was leaving early without finishing my project. More questions would follow requiring more answers. So it felt better to leave when everyone was asleep.

"What the hell are you doing at this time!? "  I asked him. Who stays awake at 12 o clock at night!

"Well I got the call from the watchman that a lady in pyjamas is trying to exit the palace from the back gate." He said crossing his hands.

He then carried my luggage and walked briskly towards the palace again. I followed him but he walked so fast that I had to almost run in order to keep up with him.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked him frustrated.

" you are not leaving the palace premises without first finding the treasure." He spoke as he continued to walk towards my room.

"Can't you find it yourself? Hire someone else!" I shouted.

"I don't want anyone else. Besides I have a right to stop you"  he shouted back while still walking.

"Why?" I asked him frustrated. Out of breath. He was still ahead of me with his back visible.

"Because you are my girlfriend!!!" He shouted back.. this time turning around and looking into my eyes.

By the time we stopped speaking, we reached towards my room. He opened the door and almost threw my luggage. Then he lifted me as if I was a sack of potatoes and carried me inside the room and threw me on the bed.

"Care to tell me why you were escaping?" He asked

"I wasn't escaping" I replied

"Leaving without informing anyone is escaping" he said simply.

" well you can find some other better Archeologist" I reasoned.

" but how and from where can I find the girl who took my heart?" He said with his expression soften.

He came close to me and hugged me. And then I cried. For the first time. It was sad. I was scared to tell him the truth. Because I knew that I would lose his trust forever.

"I know you don't wanna say anything. It's fine. I am okay with whatsoever reasons you have. But please don't leave me like this." He hugged me and pleaded.

"Hmmmm" was all I could mutter. I was happy because for the first time he acknowledged me as his girlfriend. And I was sad because I was hiding something from him. From my boyfriend. My special friend.

"Shhhhh everything would be okay. Stay with me" he said taking me into his arms while I slept.