Arrival of Mother In law

Aanshi (Zeel's) POV

"Who is she?"  I exclaimed as I saw a women arriving in a Rolls Royace at the entrance of the palace. Sursevakji and all the servants were busy greeting her.

" Her Majesty is the Queen of the State" said Sonbai who was kind enough to explain me that Queen Shobhavati had been to London for the business purpose.

"They have a business of  luxury watches all over the world." Clarified Sonbai.

It was ran by the Prince, the King and the Queen. The Prince Ashwin was the only son. The King was supposed to return after a fortnight whereas the Queen chose to return earlier.

"Good morning your Majesty" Bowed Sonbai. The Queen looked at me curiously.

"Ummm Ghani khamma Ranisa" (Good wishes my Queen) I said with my hands folded. She smiled and asked for my introduction.

"She is Aanshi Singh, the world Famous Archeologist, invited by His Highness" clarified Sursevakji

"Welcome my dear. I hope you have a very pleasant stay here. Do let me know if I can help you in anyway  in the process" she said sweetly.

Let me tell you. That lady had a very dynamic personality. She was eloquent and well mannered sophisticated person. I felt so small in front of her personality. However she held certain warmth. No wonder people in the palace loved and almost worshipped her.

Suddenly I saw Arham coming towards our direction. He came to her and touched her feet. She blessed him and hugged him. Thye exchanged pleasantries.

"Have you met her?" Exclaimed Arham looking at me.

"Yep I did just now" she replied amused.

Then they both shared some unspoken communication. He grinned... she grinned. And then I asked

"Ranisa when will His Highness Prince Ashwin would arrive ? I want an opportunity to meet him and get his opinion about our Archeological process" I blurred out.

Again. He grinned. She grinned and both laughed.

"Soon daughter. Soon" she said and both of them went towards the other part of palace, leaving me with a shock.