SHOCK

Heya friends! It's just that I wonder if Zeel would ever realise that she was dating Arham, who was none other than Prince Ashwin.... what would be her reaction? How would he tell her?

Zeel's POV

"What the hell is going on!" I squealed as I got out of the room at noon time. I had a brief siesta after the lunch.

The whole palace was being decorated as if someone was going to have a Royal wedding. The whole palace was adorned with newer furniture, paintings, curtains and ribbons.

"Well our King is going to arrive today so Her Highness wanted a full fledged
celebrations." Said Sonbai.

"Celebrations for his arrival?" I asked.

"No. The Prince is planning to have his engagement today. The ring exchange ceremony would be tonight in the presence of relatives and the close friends." Said Sursevakji

"But why all of so sudden? They could have held the ceremony tomorrow. With the King arriving today." I wondered.

"My Son found his partner all of so sudden" said the Queen as she entered the Hall.

We all exchanged greetings with the Queen.

"Ashwin found his love within few days so he was adamant that he would get engaged to her as soon as possible" she said.

"Ma'am What is her name?" I couldn't help but to ask.

She just replied "you can meet her yourself at evening my dear" And went towards her room.

I wondered who was that lucky girl. If Queen is so nice to everyone, I was sure that the King and the Prince too must be very humble.

I went to find Arham but I was told that he was out for some work. So I was left alone to search the treasure. Since the whole palace was being decorated, hunting for the treasure would attract unusual attention and it would spoil the hard work of all the servants.

I had to seriously think about my situation. I wasn't able to sleep last night due to worries. I was asked I steal the bracelet but didn't want to break someone's trust. Besides it's against y morales.

I went to my room after a lot of brainstorming and found a beautiful gown lying in my bed.

"Please be the part of our celebration. Here's what you are going to wear. I hope you would like it.

- Queen"

One second! The green dress was accompanied by a EMRALD BRACELET!!!! The same one as demanded by Aanshi maam.

Should I take this bracelet and run away? That would end all my problems. But what about the generosity showered by the Royal family? What about the excavation? It was my dream! But if I won't leave, I would be turned to the police.

WAIT! IF THEY HAVE EMRALD BRACELET, DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE FOUND THE TREASURE? OR WAS THERE NO TREASURE?