The biggest twist

Heya friends! On the personal front, my life is going through the drastic changes. And because of that, there is atleast one thing that is positive! Such changes provide me with newer ideas and thus it becomes easier to imagine more and write more. I intend to finish this book before the end of this week! Wish me good luck!!

Zeel's POV

"Wow you look so beautiful!" Exclaimed Namrata as she finished the  final touch of makeup.

To be frank, I was not interested in how I looked. My mind was filled with whirlwind of thoughts. The Queen was mad at me, Arham was not ready to talk to me. And what would happen once my parents would come to know what I did? I was reckless when I decided to come here. And now it was time to face the consequences.

I decided to run away but again, running away seemed cowardly. I wanted Arham to first forgive me. Also I didn't have the guts to face the Queen.  She told me to get ready and come out so I decided to do what she said.

After coming out of my room, I went to the other part of the Palace where the hall was located. It was huge enough to fit any number of crowd. The guests, all rich and influential were arriving. Some of them were talking amongst themselves and some of them were simply enjoying their drinks.

My eyes tried to find Arham but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I saw the Personal Secretary of the Queen getting on the stage. She took over the microphone and announced

"Good evening ladies and gentleman. I would like to welcome you and thank all of you for being with us today. This evening would mark the reunion of two souls, two hearts and today we would love to include a someone into our family.

First let us welcome Her Highness"

The Queen entered from the stairs and walked through the red carpet and everyone clapped for her. She waived at everyone. She looked elegant and had the usual air of sophistication around her.

She looked at me and smiled. That was... weird... but I felt relieved that it would be now easy to apologise to her. Maybe she would now forgive me.

"I would also like to welcome His Highness, Our King, Ashok Singhji " She said with enthusiasm.

Everyone turned around to get the glimpse of the King. As he entered from the other side, I couldn't see his face due to the people standing in front of me. I could only see his luxurious clothes and gold bracelet that he wore in his hand. That bracelet seemed so identical. Wait.... it belongs to... does that mean that.......

Suddenly I the King came close to me.
What the hell?!!! Sursevakji was the King!!!!!!?????? WHY????????