Naughty

Zeel's POV

As soon as we got out of the hall, we realised that whole palace was quiet. Which meant that everyone was in the hall. Including all the servants who were busy catering to the needs of the guests.

He took me in his arms and lifted me in the bridal style. I was conscious that my parents would spot us but that didn't happen thankfully. Probably they were busy in the party.

He climbed the stairs and I felt bad for having put on so much weight. I felt self conscious and decided to cut my junk food intake. However he didn't seem to mind and then I realised that his room was on the third floor. It was locked from outside earlier so I wasn't able to inspect it during the treasure hunt.

"All the rooms of the family members are situated on the first floor. However mine is on the third floor. This will be OUR bedroom" he said as he pushed the door open.

And it was a sight to behold. Unlike the other rooms, the design of the room was modern. There was open glass roof (the roof walls would slide whenever required)

The room consisted of a huge wardrobe room and bathroom. Furniture was kept minimum and a huge book shelf was enough to stalk some files and books.  A laptop stood on a desk. What stood out was a huge king sized bed. With black silk sheets.

"This will be our bed" he whispered into my ear and I gulped due to nervousness.

"Ummm yeah" I said nervously. Wondering what to say next.

"So did you like our new room?" He asked lovingly.

"It's awesome." I Said sitting on the edge of the bed. Dancing till late hours made my legs ache.

"And did you like our bed?" He whispered into my ears and chuckled seeing me red from head to toe.

I got up in order to open the book shelf and get some distraction. Staying with him alone on the floor was scary because I was scared to lose my senses if my proximity with him was too close.

"No ma'am, tonight you shall think nothing but about me... about us..." he pulled me down to the bed.

I fell on the top of him and he rolled over so that I was beneath him.

"These silk sheets shall slide from your skin when I would make love to you" He said in a low deep murmur. His voice suddenly sounded sexy... and it was thrilling and dangerous at the same time.

He freed my hair from the bun so it was cascading till my waist.... I was wearing a gown with a belt on my waist so he loosened the belt.

"Let me make you comfortable" before I could understand what he meant, his hands firmly covered mine. Then the nape of my neck was attacked by his gentle lips.

His one hand released my hand and he grabbed the remote. Within a click, the roof opened and the cool winter breeze gushed inside the room.

I felt a jolt of electricity when the cool air touched the nape of my neck against his hot breathing.

"We cannot do this" I tried to explain.

"Mmmmmmm why?" He asked in between the kisses on my neck"

"Because... because we are not married" I tried to reason him whereas my body enjoyed the full assault.

"Aren't you enjoying this" he asked in between the act of  kissing my ears.

"Ummm no" I lied. I didn't manage to convince him because... because....

He bit my ear all of sudden and I moaned due to sudden pleasure.

"Liar" he chuckled.

That's when I decided that it was time to apply all the fundas of books or movies I had ever read or seen in my life!

I got up all of a sudden shocking him. Then I pulled him using his collar and got on the top of him. "Let me make love to you babe" I tried to be as seductive as possible.

He was shocked by my sudden behaviour. He pushed me away and said in the most bewildered way "we can't do this before marriage Zeel!"

And I had the laugh of my life! It was so funny and cute to see him so confused. He understood that I had played a prank on him and hugged me tightly.

I slept in his arms with us counting stars and talking about constellations, childhood, education and family. After so many days I didn't feel the burden to hide anything from him. He too was more casual and outspoken than usual:

"What about our parents? What will they think if we aren't found together tonight?" I asked.

"Worry not. Before leaving, I had asked Sonbai to convey to your mother that you were too tired to enjoy the party so you have retired to your chambers and I too am going to sleep" he assured.

He sang me the lullaby and I fell into the sleep in his familiar arms. This was going to happen till the rest of our lives. Now I wasn't worried. After so many days (since the day of the blackmail) I would be able to sleep peacefully.

I smiled in his arms with the assurance that my Prince Charming would sort out everything.