ENGAGEMENT

Arham's POV

"Hello Uncle, Hello Aunty" I touched the feet of Zeel's parents. I had personally went to receive them at the airport.

"Where is Zeel?" Her mother Saiyoni aunty (I shall call her mum someday in future ) asked me.

"Well She is at home" I Said.

"So how and when did you propose her? She should have atleast called us" asked her father Mr Shyam

"Well I haven't proposed her yet." I Said embarrassed.

"That's even more strange. What is going on?" Asked aunty.

"Actually she doesn't even know that I am Prince" I Said. Suddenly feeling guilty.

" Uncle, Aunty is it okay if we stop in between the way and go for a lunch? I shall tell you everything in between." I requested them.

During the lunch I realised that they were confused and complained that they hadn't heard from their daughter since a week . I told them everything and they were dumbstruck.

" So what if she says no on front of so many guests? You should have proposed her when you both were alone." Said worried uncle.

"But I am sure that she would say yes" I was confident.

"I wonder if she would be mad because you hid a very important detail about yourself. You are the Prince and she thinks that you are some chef. Isn't that a lie?" Aunty half scolded me. She thought I was careless.

"Well I am not the only person who is lying" I finally opened up. "Your daughter is impersonating someone since many days".

I told them about how I found her railway tickets and hired an investigator to get all her information.

"We are really sorry for what she has done" aunty apologised while uncle looked furious.

"But why did you fall for her?" Asked my mother as we were driving towards the palace after the lunch.

"Because she makes me feel grounded... and normal..." I smiled at the memory of eating mangoes with her.

Aunty was right.I couldn't wait to reach to the palace and propose her... I just couldn't disclose my identity and propose her on front of many important guests. She end up getting her confused and getting her headlights blown in front of everyone . And being unpredictable, she might even reject me. That would be superbly embarrassing.

"I suggest you propose her the moment you meet her" remarked uncle as he seemed to understand what was the reason behind my tensed face.
************************************

Zeel's POV

I was firm. I had to follow my morales. If my parents would come to know that I had stolen something, they would never ever forgive me. If Arham would come to know, he would never ever accept me.

Even if I end up stealing the bracelet, assuming that it was borrowed to me, the Royal family won't leave me without turning me to the Police. And if I don't steal the bracelet, Aanshi Ma'am could put me behind the jail for impersonating her. So what? That won't be a bigger crime than stealing. I could go out of the jail within few hours.

So I decided to follow my Principals and logic and get ready for the ball. Thank God I was not the fiancé of the Prince.

You see I am a terrible dancer. And since I was a mere guest, I won't e required to dance. I could stand in one corner and enjoy the party.

I went inside the bathroom to get my hair washed.

"May I come in ma'am?" Knocked a young lady.

"Yes." I turned around to find Queen and the lady together.

"I suggest that you take the help of Namrata, my personal stylist to get ready. She is expert in this field" boosted the Queen.

I was floored by Queen's kindness.

"I am very thankful to you ma'am but is it really necessary?" I struggled to tell her that such gesture was not required.

"I am a mere guest. So my presence is not important" I tried to clarify so that she won't feel offended.

"For me, every guest is special. Plus consider this as your home. You have been staying here since few days and now you are just like our family. So I expect you to take full fledged part into
the whole function" she said.

I was shocked to hear her kind words. Thank God I didn't run away with the bracelet. People like her didn't deserve any form of deceit.

So guys what do you think? Should Zeel confess to Arham about Aanshi Maam's blackmail? Or should Arham tell her that he is the Prince? Or let her know on the event of Engagement? In front of people?