Trust

Zeel's POV

I woke up at the morning only to realise that it would too late to catch the last train of my city. The flights weren't available today. Which meant that I had no choice but to stay. I went to the dining room for the breakfast as usual.

"Good morning Aanshi" wished Arham. I saw him sitting next to the Queen with Sursevakji and Sonbai standing at the back of the chair in which the Queen and Arham were seated respectively. They too nodded at me friendly.

"Ummm can I make a request?" I said nervously.

"Sure dear" Said the Queen all attentive.

"Can you please call me Zeel. You see everyone in my family calls me via that name." I requested to which I found Arham grinning.

To be frank I was feeling ashamed to be working under Aanshi Ma'am. She was a shame to our profession. I hated being called by her name:

"So Aanshi, I ... I mean Zeel won't you join us for the breakfast?"  Asked Queen.

"Yes ma'am" I Said while taking a chair situated away from her chair.

"No no. I want you to sit next to me dear" she said pointing at the chair close to hers. And I suffered a stab of guilt. She is so nice. And look at me.

"So Arham told me that you both are searching for the treasure within the palace itself?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am.  I think that it's hidden in the palace itself. The other rulers and invaders had clearly kept the record of the loots in the past after attacking your Kingdom and the palace. They couldn't find any huge amount of wealth. It meant that your family had smartly hidden generations of the wealth within the palace itself. Question is where" I explained.

" you know what? I am excited about it too. It was said that my great mother in law possessed a bracelet studded with huge emerald stones. It was meant to be passed to all the daughter in laws of the heir. It is said that it is included in the hidden treasure. I wonder if the saying is true"  she said.

"Worry not mom... I mean ma'am, we would try to find it too" Said Arham, excitement clearly ringing in his voice.

After the breakfast, when we both were alone, he asked
"How did you find the Queen?"

"She is nice" I said, my mind still preoccupied with how to deal with blackmail situation.

"Just nice? Did you like something else about her?" He asked curiously.

"Well She is a warm and friendly person with a dynamic personality and great attitude." I Said what I felt about her when I met her for the first time a day before

"By the way why were you asking me that  question?" I wondered.

"Let me say that she is just like my own mother. Which means that your She is just like your future mother in law. So wanted to know your opinion about her" he said sincerely.

I felt so touched at his sincere admission that I could do nothing but blush and go towards the second floor for the further search.

We had searched the whole third floors now time to search second floor which consisted only vacant guest rooms, meant for the stay of the temporary guests.

We searched for the hidden doors or secret compartments in the antique furniture.

To be frank, though our search was very detailed thanks to Arham, it was half hearted from my side. I tried to avoid looking at suspicious places (like behind the library shelfs) just praying that we would not be able to find anything.

At the end of the day, to my relief and to Arham'a annoyance, we couldn't find anything of use.

We both were so tired of lifting the heavy doors and objects and searching that our legs were aching badly. So after the dinner, Arham carried me to my room where he massaged my legs.

"Hey I wanna see your room" I was reminded suddenly that I had never seen his room:

"Sure one day I will definitely show you my room" he said

"But I wanna see it now" I said

I wanted to know how his room looked and where was it located in the palace

"Well you won't like it. It's completely messy unlike your organised room" he said.

"So? I can help you clean it" I offered.

Suddenly I could hear his phone ringing. He excused himself for attending the call. Not before kissing my cheeks.
************************************
I was busy with my jogging at early morning in the palace garden when I spotted the Queen taking tea at the garden, attended by her servants.

She caught my eye and gestured me to join her.

"Good morning Zeel"  she smiled.

"Good morning Your Highness" I Said.

"Don't call me Your Highness and stuff. He normal. You can call me aunty." She offered and I was taken aback by her kindness.

Then it hit me. The Queen was paying me too much of attention since the day she met me. But why?

"Arham seems to be very happy with you" she remarked suddenly when I sipped my tea.

"Umm we are getting closer these days" I Said blushing. She was of my mother's age so I felt awkward talking to her about such matters.

"I like you. I think you both will make a good pair." She remarked.

"Umm thank you aunty." I replied not knowing what else to say.

"I hope I get a daughter in law like you for my son" she smiled and went away not before saying " Never break anyone's trust beta (daughter)"

And I Couldn't do anything but stare at her. Why did she say that?

Seriously I  started finding people on the palace kind of weird.