I don't like your body anymore

Sam

Fuck. This. Body.

I was drenched in sweat, breathing was difficult and I had cramps all over my body.

Why? I went for a jog. A very short one, might I add. This was hell. I could tell Nora never did this. How did she survive eating junkfood and doing nothing? I always felt like I had too much energy I needed to get rid of, so I exercised. Since I had Nora's body, that feeling went away. 

I ate a lot of chocolate yesterday so I decided to go for a run today to compensate. I shouldn't have. I was usually in a good mood after a good run but with this body? I felt frustrated.

Or maybe it was the PMS? I didn't feel like doing anything. I was definitely in a mood. Maybe it was self-fulfilling prophecy. I was only in a bad mood because I was thinking about PMS.

And I felt so bloated.

I swear, if I'd start bleeding, I would lose my shit. Time was ticking away. We needed to find a solution and we needed to find it fast.

A few minutes later I heard Nora come in.

"Finally! Are you late? It seems like you're late," I greeted her.

"Whoa there," she said with her hands raised. "You need to get a hold of yourself."

"How?" I asked, suddenly very curious.

"How? Just don't let your emotions get the best of you. Hold it in. I mean, not here but at school. You will hold it in until you get home and then you can scream in a pillow as much as you want," Nora told me, as if it were that simple.

"Oh right, just hold it in. I don't like your body anymore," I moped.

With a big sigh, Nora went to sit next to me and started massaging my head. I felt the anger flow away almost instantly.

"Then give it back to me," Nora uttered silently.

"This feels nice," I told Nora as she kept massaging me.

"It always relaxes me when I feel like going crazy," she explained and shortly after she stopped.

"We need to start researching again. The fortune teller was a dead end so we need new options. Maybe we should go to the doctor?" I told Nora while we were getting ready to go to school.

"A doctor? We'd end up in a psychiatric ward if we tell a doctor what's going on," Nora said with fear in her eyes. "Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. But isn't it risky?"

Would any sane doctor even take us seriously? Would they actually call someone to take us away to see a shrink? Was it really that risky?

The thought of our switched bodies seemed so natural to me now. I almost forgot how I felt when I just found out. It was crazy. I didn't believe it.

I only believed it because it was happening to me.

If someone would come up to me with this story, I don't think I'd believe them.

"You're right," I answered Nora, "it is too risky. Maybe we could just go for a check-up? If they notice anything weird, we can still go further with it."

"I like that. I'm in!" Nora told me before we got up and left for school.

Nora had another practice today, I hoped she wouldn't suck as much as last time. The guys would definitely start to notice and I knew for a fact that my face wasn't a good liar.

"Oh, before I forget. I need to talk to you after school," Nora told me but I couldn't read her face.

"Okay," I shrugged, it was probably nothing.