Chapter Seven

Phoebe

"Tell me what you want me to do" I say looking up at twins as the tower over me.

"As hot as you look on your knees baby, I want you to sit on the love seat while we do this. It's going to make it easier for you" Kade says while extending his hand to help me stand.

"Okay" I reply as I grab his hand.

After sitting down on the love seat they both stand in front of me again.

"You can do whatever you want to us princess. You can use your hands or that pretty little mouth. Personally I would love to see those full lips wrapped around my cock." Gage says to me .

"I would like to have my lips wrapped around your cock, but my ex never seemed to enjoy it when I did it to him. Maybe I do it wrong and I want to make you both feel as good as you made me feel" I speak softly and nervously. The look of disgust on their faces when I finish my statement makes me blush and turn my head towards the floor.

"There is no way in hell that he didn't enjoy being in that mouth. I almost came from you sucking your juices off my fingers earlier alone." Gage states and he squats down to meet my face.

"Did he ever tell you that he didn't like it?" Kade questions.

"Well, not specifically . He would never cum for me no matter how long I spent on him." I answer lifting my head up. "He always had to finish himself off, I just figured that I wasn't good at it because I couldn't make him cum."

"Did he cum when you gave him a handjob?" Gage asks.

"Uh, no. He never came unless he touched himself." I answer tilting my head down again.

"Baby. There is nothing wrong with you. He had the issues there. And he's an ass for never telling you that it wasn't your fault that he couldn't get off without his own hand." Kade says softly as he places his hand on my cheek.

"Alright." I say making eye contact with him. "Let's try this again."

"Just one more thing" Gage replies as he reaches towards my hair and pulls the hair bow out of it, letting my curls bounce free. "I wanted to see your hair down. It's always pulled back."

"It's hard to control, so I just throw it on the top of my head" I say as he runs his hands though it.

"It's pretty down" Kade compliments as I look at him and blush. "You should wear it like that more often." He finishes as I hold eye contact with him until Gage speaks again.

"Phoebe. Are you ready to start? I don't care how you do it. But I really want you to touch me."

Without even giving him a verbal answer I reach out and wrap my hands around their cocks again and slowly start to pump them. The faster I move my hand the more their hips begin to jerk. With every pump one of them let's out a moan or groan and I can feel myself getting turned on again.

"Shit princess. You keep that pace and I'm going to be done in just a minute" Gage rasps out between rapid breaths.

I smile at him and let go of his dick. But I quickly lean forward and swipe my tongue over the tip of it, making him growl. Seeing that he liked it I suck the tip into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. The second I take him deeper into my mouth his hands wind through my hair and he applies a slight pressure to the back of my head to get me to keep going. By the time he slacks up on my hair his cock is touching the back of my throat and my nose is touching his pelvis.

"You don't have a gag reflex, do you baby?" Kade asks when he realizes how deep his brothers cock is in my mouth.

"Uh nuh" I reply from around Gage and the vibrations cause him to push his hips forward even more. When he slips back into his original position I begin to bob up and down keeping suction the whole time. Every time I reach the tip I circle my tongue around his head and his hands tighten in my hair.

"If you don't pull away, I'm going to cum in your mouth" Gage grits out. Which spurs me to suck even harder and move my head faster.

"Ughhh" is what I hear as Gage releases his cum down my throat. I quickly begin to swallow everything he gives me, and I lick him clean for good measure.

"Your ex was stupid as hell. That mouth is heaven." Gage laughs out as he flops down next to me on the loveseat and I turn to beam a huge smile at him.

"I do believe it's your turn" I say turning back to Kade and standing up. I had been lazily pumping him the entire time I was sucking Gage but never giving him enough friction to cum.

I turn him and push him onto the love seat so that he is sitting next to Gage and then I crawl between his legs, flip my hair to one side and proceed to lick him from base to tip.

"Oh shit baby" Kade groans as his hands grab my hair and form it into a makeshift pony tail. "Suck me dry."

"Yes sir." I reply with a wink and get to it. Kade isn't as long as Gage but he is thicker. I had to turn my head a little to the side to accommodate his girth. I knew I had found a good pace when he started to chant my name and buck his hips to meet me on the way back down.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Don't stop. You feel amazing!" Kade moans out a minute before I feel him twitch and start to cum in my mouth. I swallow everything he has to give me too and after I'm done sucking him dry I pull off his dick with a pop.

Looking up at him I can see that he enjoyed what I did to him. I turn to Gage and see that he did too. I had made both of them cum, the first time I tried. There was no way I was gonna drop the smile I had plastered across my face.

"Gage was right. That mouth is heaven. Can I stay there all the time?" Kade asks jokingly with a sexy smirk. 

"Not all the time, but you can visit fairly often if you are good boys." I reply with a serious answer but a goofy smile.