Chapter Thirty- Seven

Phoebe

All I want to do is sleep; my body is worn out after everything that happened with Gage but feather light kisses are pulling me out of my comatose state. I slowly open my eyes and slightly grin when I realize that Kade is the culprit. When he feels my lips start to move back against his, he deepens the kiss causing me to let out a small moan. I sit up to gain better access to his lips he starts to take off his school uniform. When his lips start to trail down my neck, I push against his now bare chest silently signaling that I need him to stop. While I want him right now, we are still in Gage's room with him asleep five feet away from us, and I don't know if I could handle them both right now. Plus I feel sticky from earlier, I would really love a shower before giving myself to Kade.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks as he pulls back.

"I just want a quick shower and to move this to your room. I don't wanna wake him." I chuckle and tilt my head towards Gage.

"Mmmmmmm. It is only fair that I get some alone time, but let me join you in the shower. I can help you wash your back." Kade whispers as he winks on his last few words.

"Well then let's go."

I slide down off the bed and quietly walk towards Kade's room to use the shower in his bathroom. I wonder if his shower is the same as Gage's. I have always ended up using that one when I needed a shower over here. I stop in the hallway to grab towels from their linen closet as Kade goes to start the water. When I enter the bathroom I notice that Kade's shower is far more futuristic looking than Gage's and it has a built in seat instead of the extra jets. But my attention quickly shifts to Kade when he lets out a small grunt. He is standing sideways under the water fall shower head and slowly pumping one hand up and down his shaft.

(Kade's shower)

(Kade's shower)

(Gage's shower)

(Gage's shower)

I stand there for a moment and admire Kade's body under the flowing water before he opens his eyes and
catches me.