Chapter Thirty- Six

Gage

Within a couple of minutes of entering my room Phoebe has followed the order she was given. She looks so pretty laid over the side of my bed waiting for me to spank her. I can see her slightly shaking and it gives me a moment of doubt, until I reach out and run my fingers over her and feel that her panties are already damp from her wetness. Letting out a groan I move my hands to cup her butt cheeks and rub slightly before I decide it's time to start before I lose my will and just fuck her senseless.

"Phoebe, I am going to spank you now. You will receive five. The first two will be with panties the other three will be without. If you try to pull away from me I will not hesitate to tie you so that you can't move. However if at any point you are in too much pain or you feel panicked I need you to say red. If you say it all actions will stop and we will talk about why you said it. Do you understand?" I speak in a semi-harsh tone.

To answer me she shakes her head up and down but I need to hear her say it out loud.

"Speak your consent princess." I say in a softer voice.

"Yes Gage, I understand."

"Good."

I start rubbing my hands around her ass cheeks as I was before I spoke until I watch her body relax into the mattress. I lift one hand back and bring it back down, creating a loud pop as contact is made. Phoebe jumps slightly but stays in the position and place she was in. I bring my other hand down to give her the second spank and I swear I hear a soft moan escape her lips. I pause for just long enough to yank her panties down before landing the third and fourth taps quickly. I pause for a moment and give her time to adjust. When she doesn't say red I decide to bring the fifth one down on her dripping wet pussy and I wasn't disappointed in her response. My girl let out a moan that brought made my already hard dick throb. My body is screaming at me to fuck her but I know I need to check on her mentally before anything.

"Princess, are you okay?" I ask as I rub circles on her ass that is now pink from my spanks.

"Yes."

"Stand up for me please and let me see your face."

She does as I ask and the second our eyes connect I see the want and need in them. Our lips meet in a frenzy. I quickly win dominance in the kiss and pick her up until she is sitting on the edge of my bed with me between her legs. I pull her all the way to the edge, push her thighs open wider, push my pants down enough to pull my member out, and quickly thrust into her. We both moan as I push all the way in. After giving her a second to adjust to me, I begin to move, fast. She has leaned back to brace herself on her arms so that she can stay upright with every thrust but when I move one of my hands to circle her clit, she drops back and lays out flat before me. I take the chance to try something I have wanted to since the first time I had her; I reach down and lightly wrap my hand around her throat. Her hand comes up to grab my wrist and she makes eye contact with me. She must see that I'm doing this to show my need for her and not to hurt her because she relaxes back down and moans out for me to go faster.

Within minutes of her dropping to her back down, I can feel her inner walls gripping me tighter. I know it won't take much more for her to explode and I'm not far behind. She feels amazing and the way she is looking at me makes my heart skip. I can see the love and lust that she has for me in her eyes. Even though I can see it, some primal part of me needs to hear her say it too.

"Tell me you love me, Phoebe."

"I love you Gage." She moans and I lean down to connect my lips to one of her nipples.

"Fuck princess, I love you too. I need you to cum for me." I groan against her chest as I thrust into her harder.

Her breathing turns to pants and she presses her legs closer to my body as I feel her pussy clamp down on my dick like a vice grip. Two more pumps and she is screaming under me. Her orgasm triggers mine and I push into her and hold as I fill her up. As I come down from my high, I remove my hand from around her neck and gently kiss her.

We stay connected for a few more minutes until she says her legs are starting to cramp from the position. I pull out and stand back to watch myself drip out of her. I never knew it would make me a feel so much pride, but even though I'm fascinated by how it dribbles out of her I know that she is ready to clean up. I reach over and grab some tissues from my bedside table and wipe her down. Phoebe smiles at me as she closes her legs and crawls up into my bed all the way. I know she is about to knock out for a nap from how she burrows under the covers and sighs. I quickly climb in behind her and wrap myself around her. Her breathing evens out and I doze off right behind her.