Chapter Thirty-Four

Gage

This weekend has been the best one of my life. I wasn't ready for it to end. All three of us have been wrapped in a bubble since Friday night. I have no idea how Phoebe is even walking right now. She has had one or both of us in her multiple times over the last two days. Her pale skin is covered in purple and red marks from us claiming her and where there isn't a love bite there are handprints from being held onto as we plowed into her. Watching her pull her hair up as the two of us walk though the hallway puts the marks on display instantly sending blood rushing below my belt and making me want to add one more right now.

"Gage? Hello? Gage!" Phoebe says and she waves her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry princess, my mind was somewhere else."

"I could see. Care to share where it went?" She laughs out and stops walking.

"I was thinking about how I want to push you against the lockers and latch onto your neck until you have one more of these marks." I reply huskily into her ear as my finger rubs her neck.

She quickly lets out a gasp, as a slight blush crosses her cheeks. However just as quickly her expression changes to a devilish smirk as she grabs the straps of my book bag and pushes me against the lockers, flipping my fantasy to her advantage.

"Who says I'm not going to put one of you right now instead. I have so many and you have none."

"That's because you have been to busy screaming our names to do anything else with that mouth princess. " I tease as I switch our positions and press her into the lockers. She just smiles and leans onto her tip toes until she is nibbling at my ear lobe.

"No, I just had more important things to do with my mouth. If I remember correctly both you and your brother have been down my throat within the last 12 hours. Would you have preferred me to suck your neck or your dick?" She corrects.

The only response I can manage before I slam my lips into hers is a groan. This girl has no idea what she does to me. She is so innocent yet so dirty at the same time and it drives me wild. As I kiss her I plaster every inch of my body to hers until I hear someone clearing their throat behind us. We break apart and my eyes land on the last person I want to see.

"I see your kissing has improved Phoebe. Well that or whichever boyfriend this is doesn't mind that you don't know how to use your tongue." Alec says with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up before I break you." I grunt at him and turn to block Phoebe from his view.

"Woah. Down boy. I was just stating a fact." He replies.

"No you weren't. You were being rude and disrespectful. I will not allow either. Now apologize."

"For what? You never disagreed with my statement."

"Because you are talking out of your ass. We both know she is a damn good kisser." I state trying to keep my cool.

"Just drop it Gage. Let's go." Phoebe whispers behind me and tugs on me.

"Yeah Gage, just drop it. Clearly she knows I'm right or she wouldn't be saying anything." Alec teases but before he has time to enjoy his last remark I have hauled my arm back and brought my fist up to meet his nose. When I make contact I hear the definite sound of bone crunching and watch as blood pours from him.

He reaches up to grab his nose after he lets out a shriek of pain.

"You bastard. My nose is broken." He whines.

"Next time you'll think before you speak." Is my only answer as I turn, grab Phoebe's hand and walk away. We have made it to our class before she speaks.

"Gage."

"Yes princess."

"You didn't have to do that. I'm sure there is some truth to what he said." She sighs as I stand there and stare at her out of shock. After a minute I manage to snap myself out of it and I feel anger settle in.

"Do not ever, and I mean ever believe anything that idiot says. You are an amazing kisser and amazing at everything else you do. He is a loser and deserved it. I ought to take you home and spank your ass red for even thinking like that. In fact I think I will. Now move. I'll text the driver." I say as I turn and start walking towards the front doors.

Halfway down the hall I stop and turn to make sure Phoebe has followed me. It's a good thing I did because she is still frozen at the classroom door.

"Move Phoebe. Now or it will be worse when I get you home."

"Ye- yes sir." She mumbles as her legs start to move.