Chapter Thirty- Two

Kade

It's been a week since Alec transferred into the school and Phoebe seems to have calmed down a little but she is still stressed. After her breakdown she talked to us and explained that she was just overwhelmed. I never want to see her like that again, it killed me. Since this week has been so crazy Gage and I have planned a date for tonight that Phoebe has no idea about. The only thing she knows is that we asked Ashlyn to help get her dressed. I just wish she would hurry up. I want to see my girl. I need to be inside her; she hasn't felt up for sex this whole week and I'm hoping that changes tonight.

After another hour Ashlyn finally knocks on Derick's door and tells us that Phoebe is ready. I rush out of the room with Gage hot on my heels. When we reach her door, I barely knock before plowing inside. I think I forgot how to breathe. She is beautiful. The dress Ashlyn brought her hugs all of her curves just right and the deep purple stand out against her pale skin. Her hair is down and curled naturally with minimal makeup to show her natural beauty.

"Wow." Is all I can say while Gage just stalks up to her and plants a kiss on her lips.

"Well I guess I look okay then." Phoebe sighs as Gage pulls back.

"Baby, you look good enough to eat. Which I look forward to doing later" I whisper in her ear causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Let's get going. Before we never make it out of this bedroom. Neither of us have touched you in a week and I know I'm ready to explode." Gage finally speaks, while grabbing one of Phoebes hands as I grab the other.

Once we are at the bottom of the stairs we stop and I pull a blindfold out of my back pocket.

"I'm going to put this on you. We want you to be surprised. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

After tying the blindfold around her head, we each grab her hands again and head towards our house where the date has been set up. As we walk through her backyard and into ours we navigate around stepping stones and lawn chairs until we reach the tent we have set up.

Placing her at the entrance I pull her blindfold off and I hear her breath catch

Placing her at the entrance I pull her blindfold off and I hear her breath catch. As I turn to look at her I see her lift her arm to wipe tears from her eyes.

"This is beautiful boys. I never expected this. Thank you." She gushes.

"You're welcome baby. Come inside and take a seat on the bed with me while Gage goes to grab dinner from inside. It's in the kitchen still."

Phoebe walks into the tent and does as I have asked her. Just as we settle in Gage walks in holding two trays full of sushi and I see the joy on her face immediately.

"You didn't have to get sushi. I know it's expensive. I would have been okay with pizza."

"We want you have the best date after how rough the last week has been. Please let us spoil you just a little." Gage says softly as he sets the trays down over us as he climbs into the bed and hands out the chopsticks.

Within two minutes Phoebe has given up on the chopsticks and is using her fingers to pick up the pieces she wants. Every time she puts a bite in her mouth she does this little happy dance, I love seeing her carefree like this, I'm glad she is relaxing. As I pop the last roll into my mouth, Gage moves the trays and leans back onto the bed while Phoebe curls into his side as I curl around her back.

"Thank you for tonight. It made me feel really special." Phoebe whispers.

"Baby, you are special. You deserve the world." I reply has I place a light kiss on her shoulder and run my hands up and down her sides as Kade runs his around her front.

"I want you." She rasps out as our hands work together.

"Who do you want first princess?" Gage asks gripping the bottom of her dress and pulling it up with her still sandwiched between us.

"I want you both, at the same time." Phoebe rasps and our movements stop. We both pull away from her carefully and look down at her.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Phoebe, we need you to be one hundred percent sure because once we both get in you, I don't think either of us will ever be able to let you go. You are so different from every other girl we have been with together or apart. I know we are young and I know this has gone fast but I honestly can't see us with anyone else. We are falling hard for you. When the three of us are together I feel whole. We don't  want you to do this because of how crazy this week has been." Gage says keeping eye contact with Phoebe the entire time and I can see some form of questioning in her eyes

When he breaks their gaze I gently turn her face towards mine.

"Baby, everything he just said is true. At least for us. We don't expect you to be there yet because this is all new to you. Everything feels different with you. I've always been able to see an end with any other girl but thinking about an end with you causes me physical pain. When we take you together that's going to be it for us. We are in it for the long haul, and we need you to be sure."

As I finish speaking Phoebe sits up and brings her knees to her chest laying her head onto them. I can tell she is thinking and I'm dying for her to speak but there is no rush. We both just told her we were in love with her. After what seems like hours of silence she lifts her head.

"I love you both too."

———————————————————————————

Sorry it's been so long between updates! I have figured out where I want the story to go and will be updating more regularly. They will still be slow updates because life is always insane at this time of year for me. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the story.

Thank you!