Epilogue- Three

Gage

"Push Phoebe. I need a big push. I can see the head. It's almost over. Come on." The doctor speaks both calmly and firmly.

Phoebe has been in labor for almost thirty hours. She is dead tired but still giving her all and all Kade and I can do is hold her hand. Her pregnancy has been tough for her. The morning sickness was actually all day sickness and keeping food down was almost impossible for her, but she still smiled every day. Even now when her entire body is racked with pain, my princess just seems to be pushing through it like it's nothing.

"Don't stop pushing Phoebe. I'm going to turn the baby a little so the shoulders can come out. One last push and your daughter will be here." The doctor urges.

Taking one final large breath, Phoebe starts to push again and within a minute our baby girl's cry fills the room. The doctor reaches up and places the baby onto Phoebe's chest as the umbilical cord is clamped off and cut by Kade. He will be signing the birth certificate for our first child. I reach out and softly stroke our daughters hair. Adrianna Cora Jackson is finally here with all ten fingers and ten toes.

——————————————————————————

Two Years Later

Time has flown by since Adrianna arrived. It took her no time to wrap Kade and I around her cubby little fingers. All it takes is a smile and giggle for us to melt. Phoebe is the most amazing mother. The three of us decided that it would be best for her to stay home with our mini me as long as she felt necessary. Most relationships change after children are born but our love has only grown stronger over the last three years.

We figured out quickly that we just needed to balance our time. After Adrianna is tucked in and asleep, the three of us take time to be together. Some nights we lay around on the couch, other nights Kade or I will go take Phoebe for dinner while the other stays at home. Our need for her body has never changed, we still take her whenever we get the chance. Tonight is no different, well except for the fact that I'm in charge. Over the years we have experimented more with my need for dominance and found out that it can be incorporated into our group time as well, just like tonight.

"Make sure that they aren't too tight." I tell Kade as he buckles Phoebe's ankles into the leather straps of a spreader bar while I do the same with her wrists. Once she's secure I lean in to kiss her soft pink lips.

She moans into my mouth as Kade begin to slowly kiss his way up one of her legs. When he reaches her inner thigh, I hold up my hand signaling him to stop causing a whine of protest to escape Phoebe's mouth.

"Now, now princess. Remember who's in charge right now." I whisper into her ear as my hands begin exploring her chest. As my fingers graze over her nipples they pebble and I twist them between my fingers causing Phoebe's back to bow off the bed.

"There are so many things I want to do to you. It's been a while since I've had you bound in any form. Let's see I could have Kade eat that delicious little pussy while I fuck your pretty mouth. I could finger you until your dripping onto the bed while Kade uses your beautifully full tits to find pleasure. Or I could pull these spreader bars all the way apart, put you on your knees, fasten the bar on your wrists to the strap running between our four bed posts, sandwhich you between us and fill both of your needy holes. Which one, should we do? Hmm. I think maybe the last one. Do you want to be filled by both of us?"

"Yes. Please. Yes." Phoebe moans arching into my hands again.

We quickly shift her around and into the position I described to her. I lay down and slide under her splayed legs as Kade reaches for the lube. While he coats himself in it, I wrap my hands around Phoebe's waist and lift her up to sit her down onto my rock hard cock. As she slides down onto me, her head falls backwards and she's lets out a low moan. The position we have her bound in doesn't allow her to take me fully because she can't sit all the way down but once she takes all of me that she can I reach around and spread her cheeks for Kade. He lines himself up with her puckered hole and slowly work his way in. Once his hips meet her ass, I give him a nod to let him know it time to move.

"You feel so damn good princess. You fit us like a glove." I say as I thrust up into her wetness.

"He's right baby, always so warm and tight. I love being inside you." Kade grunts as he reaches around and begins playing with her nipples.

The only response we get from her are moans as we begin to pick up our pace. Within minutes we are both fucking her hard and Phoebe is tightening around us. Her orgasm is building and I want her to be a limp rag doll from its intensity.

"Kade, rub her clit." I order as I thrust up into her even harder than I was before.

He snakes one hand down her stomach and within seconds of him rubbing Phoebe, she cums. Her orgasm triggers ours and we unload into her. Once the three of us have soaked up every ounce of pleasure, we slowly pull out of her and begin releasing her from the spreader bars. Kade grabs a warm washcloth to clean her out while I massage her wrists and ankles.

"That was amazing boys. I love you." She sighs contently as we provide her the aftercare she deserves.

"You are the amazing one baby." Kade says as he leans in for a kiss.

"We love you too princess. Now get some sleep." I speak as I take my turn giving her a kiss.

The three of us all curl up together in a mess of tangled arms and legs as we drift off to sleep. Our relationship might not be what most people consider normal but it is full of love, trust, and joy. Isn't that all anyone can ask for?