Chapter Eighteen

Phoebe

I followed the twins into Gage's room and then stop. I take a second to take everything in. The walls are a dark blue color with multiple band posters hung across them. He has a computer desk that holds not only the typical desktop but two laptops as well and there is a corner filled with a PlayStation, gaming chair, and a couple bean bags. But what really caught my attention was the size of the bed. It was bigger than my king size and it was covered in a fluffy white comforter.

"How is the bed that big?" I question to myself before I realize I had actually spoken it aloud.

"It was custom made. It's the size of a king and queen combined." Gage answers me.

"Wow." I say as I walk towards it and climb into it without asking. When I reach the head of the bed I turn around and place my back against the headboard to look at the boys. They had slipped on athletic shorts without me noticing while I looked around the room.

"I could get used to seeing you propped up in my bed." Gage speaks again and they both sit on either side of me, extremely close but not quite touching.

"Ask us you're questions baby." Kade says once they are fully settled.

"When and with who did you lose your virginity?" I start

"We were fourteen and it was with Alison. Our parents had sent us to the same summer camp." Kade answers honestly.

"How many girls have you shared?" I ask.

"You would be the third." Gage answers.

"When we mess around or have sex will it always be the three of us together or do you both take individual time with me as well?" I ask next.

"We do both. Having three people in bed all the time is too much on you. There is only one of you and two of us. You will be sore if we always take you together. Plus we like having individual time. It lets us get to know each other better, plus me and Gage are a lot different in bed." Kade explains.

"How are you different?" I say quickly.

"I am rougher than Kade, but that's something I like to talk about one on one. I will be easy tonight princess." Gage answers

"Do you expect me to do double penetration?" I inquire softly while looking at my hands.

"It is something that we enjoy but we will never ask you to do anything you don't want to. If you are interested in trying it, we will. But it wouldn't happen the first few times we are together. We will have to prepare you for it." Gage replies again.

"If something was to happen and I got pregnant, what would we do?" I squeak out. I thought about not asking but it's something I need to know before I have sex with them.

"It's you're body, so ultimately it's you're choice. If you wanted to keep the baby we would be there to help you raise it." Kade says seriously.

"Okay. Have you ever had unprotected sex?" I ask knowing I'm nearing the end of my list.

"No. We always use condoms and we prefer that the girl be on birth control. But seeing as you have never had sex, we don't expect you to be on it now." Gage states.