1

When I heard the loud crack at the back of my car, I knew I was going to lose it.

I had been enjoying the sun, the warmth of the weather, my car windows completely rolled down and the music blasting. There is traffic, on this Friday afternoon, but I was in a good mood. I was happy, for the first time this month.

For no particular reason. I was just in a good mood, and taking advantage of it since it wasn't a regular thing.

But this good mood vanished just as fast as it appeared when a shiny black Mercedes bumped into my old little car.

"What the hell?!" I yell, knowing that the person in the Mercedes can't hear me, but just see me in my rearview mirror doing obscene hand movements, probably looking like an idiot.

But I don't care. The good mood is gone. I can't see the person behind, but I choose to pull up on the side of the road, as dangerous as it seems, and soon notice the Mercedes driver doing the same behind me.

I quickly get out of the car, ready to slap the shit out of the guy. My anger is rising up, and nearly choking me, so I need a release, and I need it now.

And right now, releasing it on a total stranger by yelling at them sounds like the perfect plan.

To my surprise, when the driver's door opens, I catch a glimpse of a shiny, black stiletto heel stepping out.

Well, the asshole is a woman then.

When the woman fully gets out of her car to assess the damages, I'm already fully seeing red. I stomp towards her.

"Fucking hell! See what you did to my car, you dumb bitch!" I start yelling. She doesn't respond for a moment, and I unconsciously look down, taking her in. I can't help but notice that she is dressed very elegantly, and her clothes suit her body perfectly.

But she still doesn't pay attention to me, and she could be a Victoria's Secret model, she's just being rude.

To my surprise, she seems pretty calm about it all. I can't see her face, as her dark hair is flowing in the wind in front of it, and she is still bent over studying the back of my car and the front of hers.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, stupid."

She finally decides to acknowledge me, slowly gets up, running a hand through her long hair, and raises her eyes to properly look at me.

And I'm standing there, speechless.

She's-wow, I-I didn't expect that.

Her face is perfect. She had plump pink lips, which seem so soft, so kissable... Her skin is tan, her hair shiny and nearly black, but she has freckles on the bridge of her nose to soften her perfect features. And then those eyes... I can drown in them for the rest of my life. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue, which I don't expect at all, under those thick and dark eyelashes. 

She is the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Like, for real.

I shake these weird thoughts out of my head, then scold myself for it. Come on, Ken, there's no shame in admiring someone's... physique.

She suddenly gets closer, a worried look on her beautiful face.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that. I will call my insurance, don't worry, I will pay for every damage I did"

Her soothing voice didn't calm me down, quite the contrary. I hate how calm she is, compared to me.

"Don't worry? I'm a fucking student, the only thing I've got is my car! How am I gonna live until you fix my fucking car?"