7

^ That's Eva. redheads are one of my many weaknesses

"So, how did it go?"

I just walk past him, heading straight to my room, not without seeing a glimpse of a small smirk on his lips.

"What, did she humiliate you? Laugh about your drunken self?" he asks while relentlessly following me through the whole house.

Taking my silence as an answer, he insists.

"Wait, it was that bad?"

Annoyed, I suddenly come to a stop and spin around on my heels. Causing Kyle to run into me and lose his balance.

The situation of a six feet grown man stumbling because of my small frame would have been funny if I didn't have so much in my mind.

"No! No, Kyle, she didn't laugh at me, nor humiliated me, she's my therapist for God's sake! In fact, she barely mentioned Wednesday night."

She probably already forgot anyways. While I still feel her arms around me every night, and I still envision her tousled hair and sexy laid back appearance every time I close my eyes.

Kyle looks at me with squinted eyes, and I realized I had just been daydreaming about her again.

"So, why do you seem so agitated and giddy?"

I shake my head while opening the door to my room, but before closing it behind me, I mutter.

"She may have said very.. interesting things to me.."

Kyle starts opening wide his mouth and instead of preparing myself for one of his many squeals, I close the door to his face.

I still hear him outside the room, yelling.

"Oh my god! Did she come on to you? No, don't tell me! She stripped! Threw a lap dance??"

I bury my face in my pillow, with the sole purpose of drowning out his annoying assomptions. Before I realize, I'm drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

When I wake up, my phone indicated 4pm. I slept a little more than four hours, catching up the sleep I was deprived of last night.

I could have slept a little longer, if it wasn't for Eva calling me.

After little hesitation, I decide to answer.

"Hey, Eva."

"Hey Kennedy."

I wait for her to tell me what she called me for.

Last night was.. Well, last night was something. Frightening, but fun. I'm not infatuated with Eva, I barely have a crush on her. She is beautiful, granted, but I don't know her. Even though that had never stopped me from developing stupid crushes on anyone with a beautiful smile. But I stil don't know her at all.

I don't know my therapist either, yet I still want to f-

"Slept well?"

"Yes, better than I ever thought I could. It's like I ran a marathon yesterday or something."

I mentally slap myself for creating such an opportunity for a dirty joke. I could practically see her smirk on the other side of the line when she answered.

"Well, we did get very physical, if you catch my drift-"

"Don't worry, I catch your drift," I sigh, and hear her chuckle.

"Can I come over?"

I'm already scared. But I want arms around me. Selfish indeed.

"You can. Netflix and chill, if that's alright with you."