15

Hi So, sorry. I'm dealing with a lot these days, and I lose interest in everything I usually love; music, drawing, writing.. And unfortunately Wattpad is part of that. I'll really try my best to finish this story, even though I lost a bit of interest in it. I like it but I feel like I've grown a lot since I started it lol i'm being so dramatic lmao it ain't that deep

Anyways, I'm starting another story that I really love, but I'll finish this one before promise

I'm so sorry for the delay and I hope you still enjoy the story :/

The pool party, although overall an amazing idea, was long to put in place. Everyone had different and quite busy schedules, and we had not managed to find a day that would suit everyone by the Thursday after the weekend at the Colemans. Moreover, even if the evening would've been a great way to make friends and be comfortable around people, having my therapist in a swimming suit around me at my house at night wasn't. The thought had me equally horrified and aroused. What I'd give to see her like that..

And to be honest, sitting in a lecture on Thursday afternoon, I am quite glad that the pool party is not happening sometime soon. I cannot for anything in the world get the courage to text Diana Alexander to invite her to my house, with people she doesn't know. I think Kyle and I had been overly relieved to leave his parent's, and in our euphoria, had come up with a horrible plan.

But seeing Miss Alexander in a revealing bikini, though.. I shake my head violently, attempting to get the very arousing sight out of my mind.

These thoughts were getting more and more overwhelming, and I know I have developed some kind of unwanted obsession over Miss Alexander. I had, during the first three days of the week convinced myself to think of her as Miss Alexander again, and not Diana, which was blurring the lines of our relationship in my head and was probably the source of my very sexual dreams about her.

I cleared my thoughts to keep my mind from going back where it has been every day for a while now. A place of pure bliss where Diana Alexander stopped being all therapisty and started unbuttonning her always perfectly ironed shirts. I deeply sigh and try to focus on the lecture.

By the looks I suddenly receive, I realize I might have moaned more than sighed, and my cheeks burn. I only have half an hour left sitting here with a dozen students having witnessed me enjoying a very wet daydream. Thank God they don't know who it is about. Even though most of them are currently drooling over our Environment Lecturer. Five months earlier, I might have found him attractive, with his sturdy look going on for him. But now, straight male teachers were not on my radar. Not that what was on it was any better..

My phone chimes next to my computer, and wannabe Chris Evans glares in my direction. What are you gonna do about it? When my neighbors' attention get back to Chris Evans, apparently going over an important point of the lesson, I unlock my phone and see that I have a message. While reading it, I cannot help my cheeks from burning again. I have thought about undressing her less than a minute earlier, and now..

"Hello Kennedy," the message read. "I have found a very interesting activity that would help you make progress in our therapy sessions. I want us to work on something before our next meeting Saturday. Are you free Friday afternoon? Sincerely, D. Alexander"

I slowly exhale and make a point of dismissing any inapropriate thoughts off my mind. 'Sincerely'? She surely means business. The text is professional as ever. After waiting a proper amount of time to give the impression that I have a social life, I text her a quick message stating that yes, I am free tomorrow afternoon and asking what this mysterious activity is. I receive no answer.

"Ms. Grant, please see me after class."

"Ugh", I groan. I should have known wannabe Chris Evans had been surveying me, and he had probably seen me reading a text over and over again for the rest of his lecture.